Contribute
Register

Sony Vaio SZ 1XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
preboot.log in the CLOVER/misc folder?

preboot.log is created if you press F2. The full Clover bootlog is available with bdmesg in Terminal (assuming you installed Clover with the Clover installer), or if you installed the RC scripts, it is available in Console.app.

preboot.log is created if you press F2. The full Clover bootlog is available with bdmesg in Terminal (assuming you installed Clover with the Clover installer), or if you installed the RC scripts, it is available in Console.app.

I'll be honest, I can't see anything that gives me a clue.
Is it worth posting here?

Thanks.

I'll be honest, I can't see anything that gives me a clue.

If there is a section involving the SMBIOS/Memory... that is where you want to look.

I have no hardware as old as yours, so I probably can't offer any more advice other than what is already posted.

You might ask someone on the Clover team.

If there is a section involving the SMBIOS/Memory... that is where you want to look.

I have no hardware as old as yours, so I probably can't offer any more advice other than what is already posted.

You might ask someone on the Clover team.

Sorry I quoted the wrong part - did you mean I should ask on their forum, if there is one? Or do they have an irc? Or are they active on here, if so who should I message/ask?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back