i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have a speaker connected to the audio jack output of my PC, but it doesn't show up in the settings > sound > ouput tab of OS X.

I have installed alc892 support with multibeast and my speaker are shown in the system-report > audio.
Do I need to rerun multibeast with another config ?

Edit
I didn't know that my motherboard was the ga-p55-usb3 rev 1 which use alc888.
My problem is solved.

Last edited:
@iv-lite, please provide complete details in your Profile (personal details).

Mobo: Motherboard Manufacturer/Model
CPU: Detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)

I have a speaker connected to the audio jack output of my PC, but it doesn't show up in the settings > sound > ouput tab of OS X.

I have installed alc892 support with multibeast and my speaker are shown in the system-report > audio.
Do I need to rerun multibeast with another config ?

Would you mind posting the contents of your EFI folder (minus the themes) so I can use it to upgrade my P55A-UD4P build to Sierra? Thanks

Would you mind posting the contents of your EFI folder (minus the themes) so I can use it to upgrade my P55A-UD4P build to Sierra? Thanks

My hackintosh has been in the closet for awhile. If you get everything running on Sierra I might just have to drag it back out.

My hackintosh has been in the closet for awhile. If you get everything running on Sierra I might just have to drag it back out.
I have recently been doing some more investigation into getting my hackintosh running Sierra ahead of the release of High Sierra, and it seems that my 9800GT is no longer supported under Sierra. This could be the reason I was not able to upgrade from El Capitan successfully. Now need to decide if it is worth a GPU upgrade or time for a new system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back