Contribute
Register

[Solved] Security Update 2017-003 El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also unable to boot one of my machines after this update. I'm stuck at OsxAptioFixDrv screen (it just hangs there).

If anyone has any suggestions or solutions, it would be appreciated!

I have updated my MAC and it gives me this error

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-07-21 at 12.38.27.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-07-21 at 12.38.27.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 542
Same problem here. We have quite the same config (mobo), at least for bigsicret, eloygomez and me. Maybe it's linked

same problem (I did it twice before understanding the problem). i used time machine after reinstalling EC, paying close attention to don't touch security update
for the third time.

I did it and i am stuck in a clover infinite loop. Do you have some solution ?
https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT207922

I'm also unable to boot one of my machines after this update. I'm stuck at OsxAptioFixDrv screen (it just hangs there).

I have updated my MAC and it gives me this error

Same problem here. We have quite the same config (mobo), at least for bigsicret, eloygomez and me. Maybe it's linked

same problem (I did it twice before understanding the problem). i used time machine after reinstalling EC, paying close attention to don't touch security update
for the third time.

I don't believe the Security Update caused this problem. I updated my Server which is running El Capitan and not had no problems.

Same problem here. Right after updating my Zbox Nano got stuck in a bootloop.

So then what's the problem because several people, including me, have the same thing happening. I ran the update, restarted, and boot loop? Logically, it's the update.

So then what's the problem because several people, including me, have the same thing happening. I ran the update, restarted, and boot loop? Logically, it's the update.

Well i can't say much without a Screenshot of Verbose mode on where it hangs or Kernel Panics.

Well i can't say much without a Screenshot of Verbose mode on where it hangs or Kernel Panics.
Would not help much as the only message (verbose of course) is the one with the OsxAptioFixDrv screen (it just hangs there) as already stated in post #2....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back