Contribute
Register

[solved] on wake up - everything returns to normal (audio, brughtness), the less the display

Status
Not open for further replies.
on wake up - everything returns to normal (audio, brughtness), the less the display

Thaks for reply

I do not have discrete card,
I do not have any related option in bios
I will test the above code

If you have no discrete card, then the code is there in BIOS just for the case you did...

You can safely eliminate any code referencing the discrete SSDT objects...

This refs.txt works pretty well:
Code:
 External (_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECWT, MethodObj, 2)
 External (_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECRD, MethodObj, 1)
 External (_SB_.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP.SGPO, MethodObj, 2)

Note: You will often need to remove the External declarations added by refs.txt to after the other External declarations.

on wake up - everything returns to normal (audio, brughtness), the less the display

If you have no discrete card, then the code is there in BIOS just for the case you did...

You can safely eliminate any code referencing the discrete SSDT objects...

Thanks for reply

I lost

See my bios dump
View attachment bios.zip

For what purpose?

I thought it would be good you take a look at the bios dump.

managed to patch in all SSDT's - thank you for helping me here,

after putting everything in clover ACPI, the system did not pass the load of apple screen

NOTE: After you take these SSDT's (not in Dynamica folder) I need to generate the ssdts for my cpu with ssdtPRGen? I think from the linux acpi they are already generated correctly, this is right?

follows the folder acpi / patched that does not pass the apple screen

I thought it would be good you take a look at the bios dump.

I see the variable you need to change DVMT-prealloc. But I suppose you already did that.

managed to patch in all SSDT's - thank you for helping me here,

after putting everything in clover ACPI, the system did not pass the load of apple screen

Post EFI/Clover folder. Boot verbose, show photo.

NOTE: After you take these SSDT's (not in Dynamica folder) I need to generate the ssdts for my cpu with ssdtPRGen? I think from the linux acpi they are already generated correctly, this is right?

You still need ssdtPRgen.sh generated SSDT.aml.

follows the folder acpi / patched that does not pass the apple screen

Nothing attached.

I see the variable you need to change DVMT-prealloc. But I suppose you already did that.

yes, DVMT is corrected.

follow clover:
View attachment CLOVER 3.zip

Note: already have begotten the SSDT.aml with ssdtPRGen

yes, DVMT is corrected.

follow clover:
View attachment 138716

Note: already have begotten the SSDT.aml with ssdtPRGen

Keep the numbers of each SSDT the same to avoid confusion. I would compare them and comment, but it is too much work to correlate the files between origin and patched.

You never provided a photo of verbose boot.

Keep the numbers of each SSDT the same to avoid confusion. I would compare them and comment, but it is too much work to correlate the files between origin and patched.

You never provided a photo of verbose boot.

I'm sorry for not posting the photo.
the problem to boot was dsdt, ready, packed it and the system loaded cool.

as the SSDT's, are in the same order they were generated .. SSDT-1, 2, 3 .... SSDT-6

I only adicioinei the ssdt.aml generated by ssdtPRGen.sh,
it still generated SSDT-1.aml and SSDT-2.aml,

this is the only time I did not know what to do, I always think I have to find the corresponding SSDT each, rename and replace, but I'm not sure of that

I must replace some original SSDT generated by ssdtprgen.sh? that's the key question

as the SSDT's, are in the same order they were generated .. SSDT-1, 2, 3 .... SSDT-6

Maybe they are in the same order, but they have different numbers... leading to confusion.

SSDT-0 in origin is SSDT-1 in patched.
SSDT-2 in origin has no match in patched (because you dropped it).
SSDT-3 in origin is SSDT-2 in patched.

... and so on... it is very confusing. Confusion tends to lead to errors.

I must replace some original SSDT generated by ssdtprgen.sh? that's the key question

SSDT.aml from ssdtPRgen.sh is still required.

Maybe they are in the same order, but they have different numbers... leading to confusion.

SSDT-0 in origin is SSDT-1 in patched.
SSDT-2 in origin has no match in patched (because you dropped it).
SSDT-3 in origin is SSDT-2 in patched.

... and so on... it is very confusing. Confusion tends to lead to errors.

SSDT.aml from ssdtPRgen.sh is still required.

thanks for reply

I am very, very confusing ....
See the result of ssdtprgen.
As he gave no error when compiling the SSDT-2.aml not dropei it is really necessary drop her?

View attachment ssdtPRGen.zip

the ssdt.aml generated seems to be very simple, cpu0, CPU1 .... CPU3
I seem to be missing something ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back