Not open for further replies.

Esc

Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Since I upgraded to Lion my magic trackpad is jittery and unresponsive.. the left and right click are about the only thing that work. Has anyone found a fix?

Re: Not so magic trackpad

Esc said:
Since I upgraded to Lion my magic trackpad is jittery and unresponsive.. the left and right click are about the only thing that work. Has anyone found a fix?

Not sure if it'll help, but try moving your trackpad closer to the Bluetooth dongle and see if things improve. The radio in the trackpad doesn't appear to be very robust.

Perry

Maybe this is coincidental with you upgrade... have you checked your batteries? I've noticed the track pad get really squirrelly when it runs low on batteries. Also, try moving the your BT dongle to a different usb port. Not sure why that works but it does sometimes.

SteinVS said:
Maybe this is coincidental with you upgrade... have you checked your batteries? I've noticed the track pad get really squirrelly when it runs low on batteries.

You're right. Even though the batteries still have over 1.1 volts it's not enough to run the trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back