Contribute
Register

[solved] no bt after sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
no bt after sleep

oh!
now usb 2.0 devices are in usb 3.0 bus!!!
(is that normal ?)

Normal. They are now on XHC. OS X "System Information" shows everything on XHC as "USB 3.0 bus" and everything on EHC as "USB 2.0 bus".

Only the USB2 device on port 6, bluetooth, is shown on "USB 2.0 bus" as it is the only port with USB2 port routing turned on.

no bt after sleep

Normal. They are now on XHC. OS X "System Information" shows everything on XHC as "USB 3.0 bus" and everything on EHC as "USB 2.0 bus".

Only the USB2 device on port 6, bluetooth, is shown on "USB 2.0 bus" as it is the only port with USB2 port routing turned on.

nice !!
so, in my port injector i have to edit/modify only in xhc section right ?
eh01 can leave as is or remove right?

no bt after sleep

nice !!
so, in my port injector i have to edit/modify only in xhc section right ?
eh01 can leave as is or remove right?

No. You have work to do for XHC, EH01, and the hub on EH01.

And if you have an EH02, similar there...

Test all ports with both USB2 and USB3 devices. That way you'll know which ports are used and which ones are not. Then build a port injector with only the ports that are used.

no bt after sleep

No. You have work to do for XHC, EH01, and the hub on EH01.

And if you have an EH02, similar there...

Test all ports with both USB2 and USB3 devices. That way you'll know which ports are used and which ones are not. Then build a port injector with only the ports that are used.

got it :)
thanks

no bt after sleep

Hi Rehabman,

I have the same issue with Bluetooth not available after sleep. I am attaching ioreg, patchmatch, clover and USB injector kext. Can you please help me with this.

Attachments

• usbissue.zip
    201.6 KB · Views: 66
no bt after sleep

Hi Rehabman,

I have the same issue with Bluetooth not available after sleep. I am attaching ioreg, patchmatch, clover and USB injector kext. Can you please help me with this.

Post ioreg both before and after sleep.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

no bt after sleep

I have attached the ioreg files for before and after sleep.

Attachments

• After_Sleep.ioreg
    3.4 MB · Views: 132
  • Before_Sleep.ioreg
    3.4 MB · Views: 137
no bt after sleep

I have attached the ioreg files for before and after sleep.

It is likely the same problem. Make XWAK do nothing (patch is earlier in this thread).

no bt after sleep

I tried adding Return(0) as the first statement in XWAK. I also tried making XWAK do nothing. It did not help at all.

I also have this weird issue where BT is not available even at boot. Strange thing is when this happens and I try to double check in Windows, even windows 10 does not detect BT. WIFI works just fine. After some time BT starts to works on OS X without any intervention on my part.

no bt after sleep

I tried adding Return(0) as the first statement in XWAK. I also tried making XWAK do nothing. It did not help at all.

Let's check your work...

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back