1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. iBook
  3. iMac
  4. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Well I couldnt get past an ever0eboot kp from the last time I installed it so I re installed with a different disc this time.

The first time I tried installing I used a 10.6 disc, this time I used a 10.6.3 disc, Installed snow leopard. Everything installed normally, after installing multi beast it restarts to the apple screen and shuts off with in one second, It turns off so quick i can't see -v

Re: New Weird Issue?

I installed the graphic drivers in multibeast. Now it finishes loading at boot, but then my monitor turns off after it finishes the screen with the grey apple and the spinning wheel.

When I boot verbose It gets a panic very quickly.

------
Current Project :
Mobo: H67M-D2-B3
Processor: i3-2100
GPU:AMD Radeon HD 6670
Ram: Corsair XMS3 4 GB 1333mhz DDR3
Power:Corsair CX430
Case: Haf 912

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 96

@seakey
Try unplugging your monitor from the video card and plugging it back in. Leave it powered on. Might bring up the monitor although it is not a long term solution. :thumbup:

JohnnyMac2001 said:
@seakey
Try unplugging your monitor from the video card and plugging it back in. Leave it powered on. Might bring up the monitor although it is not a long term solution. :thumbup:
Shucks, Didn't work. I also tried swapping slots the GPU was in, that did nothing as well.

ijhu said:
@SeaKey
Are you using DSDT from the database matching with your BIOS?

check this thread and see if you have anything similar.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13183

Yes I am using the f4.
That thread didn't help the issue.

I solved it :headbang:

For some reason the 3.90 build of multi beast didn't work perfectly, But 3.8 worked perfectly.
System booted from the hard drive, Sound works, HD6670 is working beautiful with dual monitors.

Next to install lion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back