Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
UPDATE: I updated my BIOS to match the DSDT version, and everything works perfectly.

I've tried to follow the guides and search the forums, so far my install has been successful and I am writing this on the system.

Hardware:
* Asus P7P55D
* Intel i7 860
* 4GB DDR3
* Mac OSX Lion

I used Unibeast to install, once installed, I downloaded the Asus P7P55D DSDT file from the downloads section and used Multibeast to install that and the Realtek drivers.

Right now, I cannot restart the computer and boot into Mac without it stalling UNLESS I edit the boot options and add: -v DSDT=no

Can someone please help? I did try and search, but my search terms probably weren't the best.

Re: New install DSDT problem

arkinEx said:
I've tried to follow the guides and search the forums, so far my install has been successful and I am writing this on the system.

Hardware:
* Asus P7P55D
* Intel i7 860
* 4GB DDR3
* Mac OSX Lion

I used Unibeast to install, once installed, I downloaded the Asus P7P55D DSDT file from the downloads section and used Multibeast to install that and the Realtek drivers.

Right now, I cannot restart the computer and boot into Mac without it stalling UNLESS I edit the boot options and add: -v DSDT=no

Can someone please help? I did try and search, but my search terms probably weren't the best.

Which graphics card are you running?

Does the DSDT in the database match the bios version currently on your motherboard?

Topic moved to DSDT.

Sorry had to findd the exact specs. I still don't know how to determine the motherboard version for the DSDT.

Code:
MB ASUS P7P55D P55 LGA1156
HIS (ATI) HD4870 1GB
CPU INTEL CORE I7 860 2.8Ghz

arkinEx said:
ATI 47xx.

How can I see the BIOS version in the DSDT database?

What is an ATI 47xx??????

The only version in the database is for bios 2003.

Sorry I updated my original post, I had to find the exact specs I will go look at my bios information now.

My Bios
BIOS Version: 0209
BIOS Build Date: 07/28/09

I just launched a game to see if the graphics would work, no struggle so it would seem the drivers are working.

Once again, I am forced to use DSDT=no :/

I downloaded the P7P55D DSDT from this site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you tonymacx86.

Solved. Read initial post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back