HD4000
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hi all,
Think this will be really simple fix but I can’t find solution. Have installed High Sierra as brand new installation on ssd Card with apfs. Motherboard is GA z77th up5. Had Sierra running all ok. Installation worked fine, downloaded and installed latest multi easy now when go to reboot I have to elect usb drive then boot High Sierra and works fine, booting without selecting usb hangs? Any ideas welcome, this is what I get in verbose mode:

@nph291, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Try:
config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders_20000000=true

@nph291, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

Try:
config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders_20000000=true
Hi Bebo, I have updated my profile with details, sorry. Thank you for your reply but apologies for being a novice where do I put this line of the code and how do I do it?

Thank you for your reply but apologies for being a novice where do I put this line of the code and how do I do it?
Download Clover Configurator (Vibrant Edition)
Open Clover Configurator
Mount your EFI partition
Open EFI/EFI/Clover/Config.plist
Check the Acpi section and enable FixHeaders_20000000
Save
Close Clover Configurator

FixHeaders.png

I just installed High Sierra but my Config.plist does not contain FixHeaders_20000000?

I just installed High Sierra but my Config.plist does not contain FixHeaders_20000000?
If you have a recent Clover build the correct fix will be: config.plist/ACPI/FixHeaders=true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back