• Yes

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 342 92.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iMessage poll

mine started i think when i logged in the iphone 5 with imessage. all of a sudden i was foced logged out on my hac pro.

iMessage poll

It was working fine for me until 2 days ago when I had to reset my iPhone.

As soon as i logged into my iPhone I was kicked out of iMessage. iMessage seems to be the only thing not working so far.

I've tried spoofing my MAC address and serial number with data from another (real) mac without luck. I've also tried just about everything I could find about the error online ... including reinstalling everything.

Sorry I don't have anything helpful to add to this thread. Hopefully a solution/workaround is found soon.

iMessage poll

Just tried on a fresh 10.8.2 VM on my Hack and it gives a cannot login check network error message. I will try to move the VM to a real Mac and see if that works.

iMessage poll

Messages died on my Asus Hack on December 25. Coincidentally the same day I activated my iPhone 5.

iPhone 5 = happy :)

no Messages on either Hack = unhappy :(

iMessage poll

Hey guys. Just became a hackintosh user...
iMessage gives me the same error. I hope for a fix. I've been looking forward to using iMessage and FaceTime. Does this affect also the FaceTime service ?
I'm looking to buy a compatible camera and I have to know if I should hurry or not.

iMessage poll

Not working here either. It's definitely not Serial related as I edited my smbios.plist with an actual mac serial and it still doesn't work.

iMessage poll

I have this working on three different machines.
My son sends messages and pix via iphone and iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back