Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] GA-P55-USB3-2.0 several things not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DSDT-GA-P55-USB3-2.0-F8.aml several things not working

and under the .com.apple.boot.plist should I enable one of the 64 bit tabs to run 64 bit? I thought snow leopard was native 64 bit.
so many questions...

Thank you, Oh Mighty One, I just got the lan up using the aforementioned realtek kext. Man, this gigabit port loads up pages likety split. OK, rebooted with the voodoo kext.. change to headphones... Wowzers! I got sound! Now I gotta get another optical digital cable to run the sound to the surround and see how it does. Thanks every one, you rock! :headbang:

One more question...
software update is trying to update about a gig of new updates.. let them or no?

So, to wrap up, everything seems to be working fine, Adobe Creative Suite, FCP, Lan, Digital audio outs..
I posted a break down on my machine and installation, give it a look if you have this board..
Murk Murkly
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=7771

Thanks again for all the assistance!

Anyone have a DSDT-GA-P55-USB3-2.0-F9.aml? The DSDT database currently has a DSDT.aml for as high as F8 BIOS.

al r said:
Anyone have a DSDT-GA-P55-USB3-2.0-F9.aml? The DSDT database currently has a DSDT.aml for as high as F8 BIOS.
If you extract your BIOS and submit it here viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4463 we will edit it and add to the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back