Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
The more I learn about DSDTs the more I want one. However, it's fairly clear that I need the right one or else all is lost. I know I want the GA-H55M-S2V DSDT, but I haven't the faintest notion as to whether I want the F3 or the F2. I don't see anything about this on the motherboard, in the manual, on the box, or on the retailer's site. wtf are F3 and F2 anyways?

Re: GA-H55M-S2V F3 or F2???

Woozy Fieldmouse said:
The more I learn about DSDTs the more I want one. However, it's fairly clear that I need the right one or else all is lost. I know I want the GA-H55M-S2V DSDT, but I haven't the faintest notion as to whether I want the F3 or the F2. I don't see anything about this on the motherboard, in the manual, on the box, or on the retailer's site. wtf are F3 and F2 anyways?

When you power up- the machine, look to the left side of the screen, just up from center. It will display the MoBo model along with either F2 or F3.

~~Grave

sweeet, thanks to you I now have full 1080p res using my 7900 GS. I couldn't find a way to pause the screen (pause/break button just gave me black screens), so I recorded the post with my droid phone/tablet (Dell Streak 5 btw :thumbup:), paused the recording at the proper moment (this was more art than science, mind you), and there she was: F3! Thanks again m8, you're priceless (whatever they pay you ;))

Woozy Fieldmouse said:
sweeet, thanks to you I now have full 1080p res using my 7900 GS. I couldn't find a way to pause the screen (pause/break button just gave me black screens), so I recorded the post with my droid phone/tablet (Dell Streak 5 btw :thumbup:), paused the recording at the proper moment (this was more art than science, mind you), and there she was: F3! Thanks again m8, you're priceless (whatever they pay you ;))

Lol, no prob. Glad to help. :)

~~Grave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back