Motherboard
Dell Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i5 5200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys... my touchpad works with voodoops2controller.kext... i have the trackpad's preferences panel:
IVeReLC.png

But i have only 2 finger gestures like scrolling and tap with 2 finger to secondary menù's click and if I want to drag a window or select file the simple tap on the touchpad and dragging does not work and I am forced to use the physical click and drag with the physical click that in this case works ... (I do not know if I explained well)

this is the information about my touchpad:
DDS4A8h.jpg

Thanks in advance

Hi guys... my touchpad works with voodoops2controller.kext... i have the trackpad's preferences panel:
IVeReLC.png

But i have only 2 finger gestures like scrolling and tap with 2 finger to secondary menù's click and if I want to drag a window or select file the simple tap on the touchpad and dragging does not work and I am forced to use the physical click and drag with the physical click that in this case works ... (I do not know if I explained well)

this is the information about my touchpad:
DDS4A8h.jpg

Thanks in advance

You can enable double-tap-drag in SysPrefs->Accessibility.

If i enable the tap-drag in accessibility the Window remains glued to the mouse cursor and to return to being able to move the mouse without taking me behind the window I have to press a key on the keyboard

If i enable the tap-drag in accessibility the Window remains glued to the mouse cursor and to return to being able to move the mouse without taking me behind the window I have to press a key on the keyboard

There are two different settings. One that sticks until you tap, and another that sticks until you tap or a 1-second timer expires.

I can't find the second option you're talking about :(

mzHUIT7.jpg

Ok... but in my case there is no difference between the two options, both do not respect 1 second of timeout
LKa4P06.jpg

Ok... but in my case there is no difference between the two options, both do not respect 1 second of timeout
LKa4P06.jpg

Keep in mind the timer starts fresh each time you start dragging again.

It does not work, in any case the windows remain glued to the mouse cursor

I solved by editing the info.plist file of the kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back