Contribute
Register

Solved Blank Screen after Transcript Offline on IntelHD3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see that it solved the problem for many people.

Worked when updating to 10.7.2! I get full QE/CI custom resolution BUT... only just via HDMI. Any idea?

keog said:
Worked when updating to 10.7.2! I get full QE/CI custom resolution BUT... only just via HDMI. Any idea?

Are you using the stock AppleIntelSNBGraphics.kext or Tony's modified one? Modified kexts have LVDS (laptop display) disabled.

Since you're facing too many issues & I think you've tried too many solutions in a single try, I'd recommend that you do a clean installation again.

pauldmps.

Thanks so much for your help sop far. I am new to editing dsdt so please bear with me.

I am down to one error on compile after I added your second set of code.

/Users/rterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 19: DefinitionBlock ("./dsdt.aml", "DSDT", 1, "_ASUS_", "Notebook", 0x00000000)
{
Method (DTGP, 5, NotSerialized)
If (LEqual (Arg0, Buffer (0x10)
{
/* 0000 */ 0xC6, 0xB7, 0xB5, 0xA0, 0x18, 0x13, 0x1C, 0x44,
/* 0008 */ 0xB0, 0xC9, 0xFE, 0x69, 0x5E, 0xAF, 0x94, 0x9B
})S3, 8,
Error 4096 - syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_IF, expecting '{' ^

ASL Input: /Users/rterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl - 20252 lines, 611841 bytes, 3 keywords
Compilation complete. 1 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 0 Optimizations

Any suggestions?--Thanks

("./dsdt.aml", "DSDT", 1, "_ASUS_", "Notebook", 0x00000000)
{
Method (DTGP, 5, NotSerialized){
If (LEqual (Arg0, Buffer (0x10)
{
/* 0000 */ 0xC6, 0xB7, 0xB5, 0xA0, 0x18, 0x13, 0x1C, 0x44,
/* 0008 */ 0xB0, 0xC9, 0xFE, 0x69, 0x5E, 0xAF, 0x94, 0x9B
})S3, 8, ........

Try this

as Alex said, you're missing the "{" after the method declaration.

pauldmps said:

Ill try this later. If I get correct graphics on boot I owe all of you a drink!!

lightmanrt said:
pauldmps said:

Ill try this later. If I get correct graphics on boot I owe all of you a drink!!

I get six errors when I add the {. These are the same errors I get without the code I added as suggested. See my original post on this. And again, thanks for your help.

BTW, I am using my "MACBook Pro" by connecting a ConnectPro DDC/EDID emulator on the HMDI port. It is messy on start-up and gets messy in sleep but connecting and disconnecting the emulator fixes the built-in in both cases.

lightmanrt said:
lightmanrt said:
pauldmps said:

I get six errors when I add the {. These are the same errors I get without the code I added as suggested. See my original post on this. And again, thanks for your help.

BTW, I am using my "MACBook Pro" by connecting a ConnectPro DDC/EDID emulator on the HMDI port. It is messy on start-up and gets messy in sleep but connecting and disconnecting the emulator fixes the built-in in both cases.

The "{" is essential.
Can you post the six errors and the concerned codes ?

alex7532 said:
lightmanrt said:
The "{" is essential.
Can you post the six errors and the concerned codes ?
Here it is:

Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20728: If (SS3)
Error 4096 - syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_IF ^

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20761: \_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OPTS (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OPTS)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20762: OEMS (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (OEMS)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20768: \_SB.ATKD.GENW (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.ATKD.GENW)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20769: \_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OWAK (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (\_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OWAK)

/Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 20770: OEMW (Arg0)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (OEMW)

ASL Input: /Users/robertaterrano/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl - 20808 lines, 641200 bytes, 9250 keywords
Compilation complete. 6 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 0 Optimizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back