i3
Graphics
Motherboard graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
We have several Hackintosh machines and just ran into a problem with the title mentioned motherboards. We use these machines with external raid 0 USB3 enclosures and typically get around 250MB/second transfer speeds. With these boards we are getting only around 30MB/second. We removed the Generic USB kext and used the RehabMan Generic USB Kext to get the ports to see the drives and that works well but the speed is abysmal.

Both these systems are running i7 Haswell chips, 16gigs of memory and fast graphic cards with a SSD boot drive on one and a hard drive on the other.

Any help is appreciated.

While I'm posting this I'd like to make a suggestion to Tony and MacMan for the forum. A section that includes common problems and found solutions for the recommended build boards on the site would greatly facilitate troubleshooting. This way if you are using one of these boards you can find solutions in one spot. What do you think guys?

While I'm posting this I'd like to make a suggestion to Tony and MacMan for the forum. A section that includes common problems and found solutions for the recommended build boards on the site would greatly facilitate troubleshooting. This way if you are using one of these boards you can find solutions in one spot. What do you think guys?

We have a section for suggestions : http://www.tonymacx86.com/site-suggestions/

Good luck with your speed issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back