Contribute
Register

Slow NAS transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was seeing EFI on disk3 (must be iSCSI?). Check BIOS settings.

It's a NAS. I have mounted it to do a backup.... It's not relevant.

It's a NAS. I have mounted it to do a backup.... It's not relevant.

I realize that. Your problem is between your BIOS and your disk/EFI configuration. EFI looks correct. Check BIOS settings. Have fun.

I have noticed that sleep doesn't work, when it goes to sleep it immediately wakes up.
Any suggestions?

I have noticed that sleep doesn't work, when it goes to sleep it immediately wakes up.
Any suggestions?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]HackBoodiCesare:RehabMan CesareCacitti$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT][FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f82972000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]HackBoodiCesare:RehabMan CesareCacitti$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]HackBoodiCesare:RehabMan CesareCacitti$ [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]

I'm attaching the other things.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    31.9 KB · Views: 73
  • HackBook Pro di Cesare.ioreg
    4.4 MB · Views: 94
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]HackBoodiCesare:RehabMan CesareCacitti$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT][FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f82972000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]HackBoodiCesare:RehabMan CesareCacitti$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]HackBoodiCesare:RehabMan CesareCacitti$ [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]

You may have been able to disable "Wake on LAN" in BIOS settings...

But I updated the DSDT patches (patches/usb.txt) in the repo. Follow the instructions in the guide to repatch your files.

Somewhat related to USB3... there is a patch in config.plist for AppleUSBXHCI to fix an issue after sleep. I'm wondering if it is still needed. Please try without it and report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back