Contribute
Register

Shutdown & Sleep/Awake issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep your DSDT has edits. Don't add DTGP to a clean fresh DSDT.

Ahh. Yes, I've sent you the edited DSDT I'm using the first time you asked. Anyway, here's the clean DSDT from Clover as you requested. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSDT origin.aml.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 54
Ahh. Yes, I've sent you the edited DSDT I'm using the first time you asked. Anyway, here's the clean DSDT from Clover as you requested. Thanks.

Try this. Let know how you get on. Put DSDT.aml & DSDT.dsl in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. Try Config i provided and boot with -v.

Attachments

• files.zip
    21.7 KB · Views: 51
Try this. Let know how you get on. Put DSDT.aml & DSDT.dsl in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. Try Config i provided and boot with -v.

Can't get into the OS using that you sent to me! Black screen after Clover loading screen!

Thanks!

Can't get into the OS using that you sent to me! Black screen after Clover loading screen!

Thanks!

At Clover go to options and un-tick (inject ATI).

At Clover go to options and un-tick (inject ATI).

Managed to get into the OS, the computer frozen after 1 minute. This happens because I need to Fix HPET! My patched kext has this fix!

Also LPC is not working anymore!

Managed to get into the OS, the computer frozen after 1 minute. This happens because I need to Fix HPET! My patched kext has this fix!

You need to patch HPET in the DSDT. Is Graphics working?

You need to patch HPET in the DSDT. Is Graphics working?
Graphics is working, but with the wrong accelerator (Cedar is the codename for 5400 series) I need to inject the ID I told you.

Anyway, I can see that the DSDT injection will work great by using your DSDT, but why can't I use my DSDT (the patched one I've sent to you) and just add the graphics section in it?

Everything works great with my DSDT, so I should only edit it to include the GFX section. Maybe by looking where it is in your DSDT I can put it in my DSDT.

Can you help me to do it?

Thanks!

Graphics is working, but with the wrong accelerator (Cedar is the codename for 5400 series) I need to inject the ID I told you.

Anyway, I can see that the DSDT injection will work great by using your DSDT, but why can't I use my DSDT (the patched one I've sent to you) and just add the graphics section in it?

Everything works great with my DSDT, so I should only edit it to include the GFX section. Maybe by looking where it is in your DSDT I can put it in my DSDT.

Can you help me to do it?

Thanks!

It will do. Possibly a Frame Buffer issue with your Graphics card. Common issue with XFX GPUs. My XFX5450 gets seen as 5470 i wouldn't worry to much as long as you have Graphics Acceleration. Your DSDT you sent me first has edits which were messed up its recommend to edit with a clean DSDT.

It will do. Possibly a Frame Buffer issue with your Graphics card. Common issue with XFX GPUs. My XFX5450 gets seen as 5470 i wouldn't worry to much as long as you have Graphics Acceleration. Your DSDT you sent me first has edits which were messed up its recommend to edit with a clean DSDT.

Can you give me an example of what edit is messed up?

Just found out something interesting. I don't have a PEG0 in my DSDT, but I have a PEX0, which you don't have in your DSDT. Maybe I need to patch the graphics there, what do you think?

Can you give me an example of what edit is messed up?

The DTGP edit you made was causing the problem. But as i say it is recommend to have a clean DSDT for making new patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back