Contribute
Register

Shutdown & Sleep/Awake issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DSDT doesn't have PEG0, PEGp or P0P! That's the problem!

Then download one of the edits from github link I linked. Put the txt file on the desktop. Go to patch in MaciASL and click on open. It'll add one of the edits. Be sure that iASL is set to 6.1. Note. You will need to do the edits.

Then download one of the edits from github link I linked. Put the txt file on the desktop. Go to patch in MaciASL and click on open. It'll add one of the edits. Be sure that iASL is set to 6.1. Note. You will need to do the edits.

I already tried that. It will not apply the patch, probably 'cose it cannot find where to apply it, since I don't have this section in my DSDT.

If you won't mind, just open the DSDT I attached in the first post and you will see for your self!

Thanks!

I already tried that. It will not apply the patch, probably 'cose it cannot find where to apply it, since I don't have this section in my DSDT.

If you won't mind, just open the DSDT I attached in the first post and you will see for your self!

Thanks!

Which ATI Graphics do you have? Cant see no DSDT in attachments. Attach again.

I have a XFX HD5750 1024mb with two DVI, one HDMI and one DisplayPort. The ID of my ATI is 0x68be1002 and, just as an information, currently I inject this ID in ATI5000Controller and in the Juniper section of AMDRadeonX3000.

I think that a good fake id would be 0x68A11002.

The DSDT is attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 59
I have a XFX HD5750 1024mb with two DVI, one HDMI and one DisplayPort. The ID of my ATI is 0x68be1002 and, just as an information, currently I inject this ID in ATI5000Controller and in the Juniper section of AMDRadeonX3000.

I think that a good fake id would be 0x68A11002.

The DSDT is attached.

Thanks!

Attach config.plist you can try the edits I've done for the 5450.

Here's the config.plist. Well, I don't know where to put the edits in my DSDT, since it doesn't has any of the sections you mention (PEGP, PEG0. P0P).

Thanks!

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 67
Here's the config.plist. Well, I don't know where to put the edits in my DSDT, since it doesn't has any of the sections you mention (PEGP, PEG0. P0P).

Thanks!

Can you press F4 at Clover then attach DSDT from EFI/Clover/ACPI/orign. You're DSDT is kinda messy.

Can you press F4 at Clover then attach DSDT from EFI/Clover/ACPI/orign. You're DSDT is kinda messy.

Hahahaha! Really? But it works great! I will do it right now. Just give a second to reboot.

Hahahaha! Really? But it works great! I will do it right now. Just give a second to reboot.

Yep your DSDT has edits. Don't add DTGP to a clean fresh DSDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back