Contribute
Register

Security Update 2014-002 - Includes Safari 7.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, wish I read the edit part before I installed the security update.

Confirmed not to work if you're using alternative nvidia drivers.

If Nvidia pretty quick with updating these drivers? =\

Problem was an external HD attached to a USB port (WTF!!). Turned off the drive and the system rebooted with no problem and with the update. Some kind of partition error.....?

BTW, running NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2048 MB, CUDA Driver Version: 6.0.37. Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) working perfect in Premier Pro and After Effects.

Well my experience is that their is a new web driver update a 331.01.01f04 available done the update and n problems here, working like a girl in hers prime.

Install security update and now have some problem with flash video pages, have glitch ( youtube, and any content page with video embedded) i use intel HD 4000 graphics, somebody have this issue ? how i can fix this, anybody have some suggestion ? thanks.

Is the video stuttering and jerky? I started having that problem in Chrome recently. What fixed it for me was right-clicking on the video player, choosing Settings, and unchecking Enable hardware acceleration. Reloaded the page, verified it was playing smoothly, then turned hardware acceleration back on, and things have been fine since.

Repaired permissions, downloaded and installed Combo Update, restarted - everything looks good!

updated through MAS and changed the driver to OSX using the Nvidia control panel prior to reboot.
Upon reboot OSX told me he disabled the Nvidia drivers because they weren't compatible.

No problem/no crash :thumbup:

Downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers, reactivated them, restarted. All is good on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back