Contribute
Register

SB Intel HD 2000/3000 Onboard Graphics! [TESTING COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SB Intel HD 2000/3000 Onboard Graphics Testing! [DOWNLOAD]

pauldmps said:
macymind said:
Anybody is having success with intel HD 2000 ?
I have following system configuration:

Mobo: Intel DH61WW with onboard Intel HD Graphics
CPU: Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz with Sandy Bridge
RAM: 4 GB
HDD: 500 GB

If anybody is getting success then please post message here.

CPU model no. & device ID please.

How can i get device id ? Sorry but I am new to it.

macymind said:

That's the kind of question that you can figure out the answer to on your own using Google... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

besweeet said:
macymind said:

That's the kind of question that you can figure out the answer to on your own using Google... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ok here is my device id: 0102 (rev 09)

And this is my output of lspci command for VGA:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Unknown device 0102 (rev 09)

Is this help you to resolve my issue ?

iNTERNETUAL said:
Well, I have a very interesting situation. My Alienware m14x has Lion successfully installed. My specs are i7-2635qm (same as a MacBookPro8,2), trying to get my onboard HD3000 to work correctly, I have done the changes to the SNB.kext and the weird thing is, I'm getting that Buffer Pool Allocate Failed message and the end of boot, but my system actually loads with the correct Hd3000 kext loaded, but my screen is distorted and stretched, with interlacing lines and funky colors, mouse and everything works, but screen is just all messed up. Anyone have any idea? My display ports (hdmi, VGA) don't work for external monitors, so I can't check that.

photo_1.JPG

This is what happens/what it looks like. Everytime it boots, its different colors, sometimes little more stretched, little less stretched...IDK what to do!?!

Don't wish to go off-topic or hijack this topic but how did you manage to get Lion on Alienware ? Have a short look here please ;)
http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=170&t=29829

boumbo said:
Hi tony,
got a strange think with your method (the dsdt free method too)
i got a fully working graphic full resolution and QE/CI ,
got sometimes small artefacts nearly 1cm² as a lot of people in the forum but that's worked.
i haven't make my sound work because i knew that it's worked when i was on 10.6.8.
so after succesfully install the graphic for few days, i decide to ear some music when using my hackintosh. so i run multibeast and install hda rollback (realtek8xx.kext already installed from 10.6.8) , then i restart and .... hic the graphic doesn't work anymore, standard resolution and no kext loaded. the sound worked great but not the graphic.
i decided to reinstall your appleintelsnbgraphicFB.kext with kext utility then i reboot.
after that i've had a reboot loop and in the verbose mode i saw that it reboot when it loaded applehda.kext

so i use the snowleopad dvd terminal to remove the applehda.kext and after the reboot, it start normaly and the graphic was back with full resolution and qe/ci

and this thing happen everytime: graphic work but not the sound--->applehdarollbac
------>reboot------>graphic doesn'twork but audio work----->appleintelSNBgraphicFB reinstallation------>reboot----->reboot loop-----> terminal applehda.kext removing---------->graphic work but no the sound (of course because no more applehda.kext)

i tought that was an hdmi audio conflict but after disable the hdmi audio in the bios, that's doesnt fixed the problem.

any ideas?

Problem fixed removing applehda.kext from applehda 10.6.2 rollback and removing alc8xx.kext in E\E and then installing the applehda 10.7.0 patched for alc892 that i found in kexts.com http://www.kexts.com/view/1578-applehda ... _lion.html
now that's work great : fully working hackintosh with graphic, network ,sound,....
thank you so much for all of your work

macymind said:
besweeet said:
macymind said:

Ok here is my device id: 0102 (rev 09)

And this is my output of lspci command for VGA:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Unknown device 0102 (rev 09)

Is this help you to resolve my issue ?

Anyone can confirm whether this method working or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back