Contribute
Register

Samsung Series 7 Chronos NP700Z7C-***** Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Intel HD4000 working on internal and external ports with an edited AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext.

Symptoms:

-Device ID 4 works perfect for internal display only. No other ports work.
-Device ID's 3,5,9 maybe others work, but no internal display

Fix:
This edited connector table kext
Device ID 3 via chameleon boot plist.

Internal display works perfect, HDMI and all others ports working (except maybe VGA)

Cheers!

will this method work with my laptop? Is there any steps you would recommend to skip, thanks really appreciate your work.

I have the Intel HD4000 working on internal and external ports with an edited AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext.

Symptoms:

-Device ID 4 works perfect for internal display only. No other ports work.
-Device ID's 3,5,9 maybe others work, but no internal display

Fix:
This edited connector table kext
Device ID 3 via chameleon boot plist.

Internal display works perfect, HDMI and all others ports working (except maybe VGA)

Cheers!

Nice work. I never originally intended on fixing output since I never use this machine with a monitor anyway. I got a few requests so I contemplated patching the frame buffer but my machine's started to act up again. Post up the kext if you like and I'll take it for a spin.

on the front page it states the the trackpad is working as a mouse but it also says not yet tested. do all of the mountain lion multi touch features work with the trackpad or is it just as a mouse?

on the front page it states the the trackpad is working as a mouse do all of the mountain lion multi touch features work with the trackpad or is it just as a mouse?

You just answered your own question. TP works as a mouse, next time read more carefully before commenting.

You just answered your own question. TP works as a mouse, next time read more carefully before commenting.

well it says they havent been tested is doesnet say that they dont work.

Hey Ayilm1, I have the same computer as you and I'm currently trying to get Mountain Lion installed. I downloaded ML from the App Store and made a USB with UniBeast. At first it would not load, but after using the boot flags PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No -x it finally loaded the language screen. The -x flag is safe mode in case you forgot. When the language screen shows up the only problem is I can't use the touchpad or a USB mouse. Without boot flags I get a light blue screen with the language box off to the side. I have also tried using other boot flags such as EHCIhard=Yes and USBBusFix=Yes but they don't make a difference. I was just wondering if you had the same problems. I would be VERY grateful if you can help me out. Thanks

UPDATE: I downloaded the files from your first post and replaced org.chameleon boot.plist and dsdt or whatever it is. I also added the kexts to extensions. Now when i boot without any boot flags the loading wheels stops spinning and tells me to power off. Using the boot flag -x for safe mode I get the same thing. I'm so lost.

Post your boot log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back