Contribute
Register

Samsung R560

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE 21.07.2015

Ha, who would have thought: I just got Yosemite working on my R560. Only got the external VGA Monitor but it's working ootb with GraphicsEnabler=Yes. Only have to get Audio to work now then I'm all good.

Could you please write which boot flags and BIOS settings you have used when installing Yosemite with Unibeast USB stick? My R560 always rebooting on 'Starting Darwin x86_64'. I try 10.10.5.

I've tried Unibeast with clover in both legacy and UEFI mode. In the first case loading stuck after 'b1f init 5' and even boot menu don't appear, in the second I got 'Unregistered exception handler' after selecting 'osx install' from boot menu. So, what kind of customization of the installer can I make if I will create the USB stick with clover manually (as described in guide)? Because now it seems that only chameleon can work with old R560.

I've tried Unibeast with clover in both legacy and UEFI mode. In the first case loading stuck after 'b1f init 5' and even boot menu don't appear, in the second I got 'Unregistered exception handler' after selecting 'osx install' from boot menu. So, what kind of customization of the installer can I make if I will create the USB stick with clover manually (as described in guide)? Because now it seems that only chameleon can work with old R560.

The guide I linked does not use Unibeast.

Your profile is not filled out as requested in the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back