ATI,RadeonHD2400
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I have been reading on the forums for a while and am now about to start my first build. I´m pretty sure that I have compatible parts but as I am doing this for the first time I realize that I may have made a mistake or two. Hope not though, as I´ve done my best so far. If you do see any flaws or have suggestions I´d very much appreaciate the help. I don´t play games nor do video editing so I left the graphix card out.

Build parts:

I´m not exactly in a hurry to build it, firstly I want to make sure that I have compatible parts:).

Looks good!

Are you planning on overclocking? If so, make sure to get the Low Profile (LP) Vengeance Ram. You might want to consider a CoolerMaster 212+ or EVO also. If not, you can stick with what you have.

Nope, not looking into overclocking. Just for clarification, should I be fine with what fans I have in the case as the build looks now? Those fans are pretty cheap but if it isn´t neccesary then I´m saving whatever I can save. Thank you for your time:)

Nope, not looking into overclocking. Just for clarification, should I be fine with what fans I have in the case as the build looks now? Those fans are pretty cheap but if it isn´t neccesary then I´m saving whatever I can save. Thank you for your time:)

If not overclocking and on most builds with tower/mid tower cases, 1 intake fan in front to bring in cool air and one exhaust fan in the back are usually efficient enough to get the heat out.

Allright, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back