AMD
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,
I will be buying a new mobo for my i7 ivy bridge cpu, 1155 socket. I can't decide which mobo should I buy:
Asrock z77 pro3
Asrock z77 pro4
Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
I want to install ML but I can't find DSDT for nor of them :x I've never installed MAC OS before but one my friend told me that the installation is easier with GB mobo. Is it true because I prefer Asrock?

Hey guys,
I will be buying a new mobo for my i7 ivy bridge cpu, 1155 socket. I can't decide which mobo should I buy:
Asrock z77 pro3
Asrock z77 pro4
Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
I want to install ML but I can't find DSDT for nor of them :x I've never installed MAC OS before but one my friend told me that the installation is easier with GB mobo. Is it true because I prefer Asrock?

Don't use the GA-Z77-D3H, it has unsupported VIA audio, you could use the GA-Z77-DS3H or the GA-Z77X-UD5H.
You don't need a DSDT for the Z77 boards :D

So when I install ML all will be fine? In this case I won't have any problems with the Asrock pro4?

So when I install ML all will be fine? In this case I won't have any problems with the Asrock pro4?

I don't know anything about that board, sorry :/
After the install you still need to run multibeast, select userDSDTfree installation and then pick your drivers, pick the sound drivers within "without DSDT".

Anyone else?

So I can't run ML on Asrock Z77 Pro4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back