Contribute
Register

Realtek released drivers for 802.11ac USB-adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good time !
I want change WNU 2.3.9 to open "Advanced" bar i need change options my RTL 8812 AU e.t.c. speed download is very low 1-5 Mbit
connect is 5 GHz AC 867 Mbit and real download is 1-5 Mbit to connect 2.4 GHz 300Mbit B/G/N i have 150Mbit download i need change "powersave" and other settings help me pls !

"Advanced Page" - removed from WNU 2.3.9...
Latest Utility with Advanced Page - 2.3.8.

P.S.
In attach - WNU 2.3.8 with unlocked "Advanced Page"

Attachments

• WNU_2.3.8_Advanced.zip
    531.7 KB · Views: 1,193
Confirmed working on a TP-Link Archer T4U using 10.10 Mackintosh and 15" rMBP. Thanks!!!

This doesn't seem to be working for me.

I'm running 10.10.2 on an actual Macbook and using the TP-Link T4HU adapter the same as you.

The problem I have is that the wireless utility won't even open. There is a little USB icon up by notification area that doesn't anything, and when I go into applications to open the installed utility it just doesn't respond.

Is there anything else I need to do first?

New Universal drivers for Realtek 802.11n/ac adapters - RtWlanU.kext.
Hi,

I noticed in the mediafire folder that there is another folder with version 2.3.11.
This has a BearExtender.dmg file in it.
Is that supposed to be ?
Is there a new driver sion as well then ?

This doesn't seem to be working for me.

I'm running 10.10.2 on an actual Macbook and using the TP-Link T4HU adapter the same as you.

The problem I have is that the wireless utility won't even open. There is a little USB icon up by notification area that doesn't anything, and when I go into applications to open the installed utility it just doesn't respond.

Is there anything else I need to do first?

I'm having the exact same problem but on a custom build.

After installing the icon on the top bar doesn't respond, the application will just bounce for ages then say its not responding and there are no available devices to add in Network preferences.

Anyone got any ideas?

Hi,have been looking for the RtWlanU_1827.4.03162015_UI_2.3.9 file without success.
Would it be possible to post them back?
Many thanks.
jT

P.S., if you have the latest driver (OS 10.10.4) for the Realtek drivers 802.11n, for my Amped UA2000 USB-adapters, that would be great.

I have a ASUS USB-AC56, after install driver from Asus for 10.11 it worked fine, but system not detect as a Wifi Adapter, it only work over WifiApp from Asus, have any way to make MAC dectect it as normal Wifi Adapter ? (I mean make it work under a Kext no need third party App)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-26 at 15.12.40.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-26 at 15.12.40.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 442
Best download for all Wifi USB realtek, works also with 10.12
TL-WN725N_V2

works with all Realtek Wifi USB chipsets
http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WN725N.html#Driver
I can confirm this works well - too well in fact that it looks and performs far different from that buggy mess of a package that came with those earlier Universal Wireless Drivers for Realtek. Resurrected my TP-Link Archer T4U and got it gloriously working on macOS 10.12.1 currently.

Everyone should start using this. Immediately.

Attachments

• MacOSX_10.11_R.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 1,027
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back