Contribute
Register

Realtek ALC 892 No sound after sleep [10.9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can grab a pre-built binary here: https://github.com/cliffom/appleHDAReset/releases/tag/1.3

Just move the file into /Applications/ and run it. It will run in the OS X Menu Bar. Take a look at the preferences for a couple of optional settings (Start at Login, Run automatically on wake, and Save password)

I haven't had anyone else test this for me so if you have any issues let me know.

I just tried downloading the latest zip. I unzipped and put in /Applications. I try to open it and it won't let me- says I should move the app to trash. I went in to security settings and told it to allow apps from anywhere. Tried to open your app again and it won't let me. I must be missing something

I just tried downloading the latest zip. I unzipped and put in /Applications. I try to open it and it won't let me- says I should move the app to trash. I went in to security settings and told it to allow apps from anywhere. Tried to open your app again and it won't let me. I must be missing something

What version did you download? Did you grab the latest release from https://github.com/cliffom/appleHDAReset/releases?

I see you recently posted 1.6.0. That one was not up when I d/l'd the other day so I'll give it a shot later. The one I tried was 1.5.4 and I couldn't get it to run, tried downloading it twice.. It kept saying the app was no good and I should move it to the trash. I even relaxed the app security in system settings, still no go. I'll let you know if I have any luck with 1.6- any significant changes in that version?

I see you recently posted 1.6.0. That one was not up when I d/l'd the other day so I'll give it a shot later. The one I tried was 1.5.4 and I couldn't get it to run, tried downloading it twice.. It kept saying the app was no good and I should move it to the trash. I even relaxed the app security in system settings, still no go. I'll let you know if I have any luck with 1.6- any significant changes in that version?

I added the ability to hide the menu bar icon but that is about it. I'm not sure why it won't load on your machine; What version of OS X are you running?

Latest.. 10.9.4. Still haven't had a chance to try the newest but I should be able to tomorrow.

No problems running 1.6 cliffom- and best of all it works! Thanks so much- just promise you're not stealing all of our passwords :p -- JK! good work man

I added the ability to hide the menu bar icon but that is about it. I'm not sure why it won't load on your machine; What version of OS X are you running?

got the same problems, i just can use the version 1.5.2

if i try to use your 1.6 version it does say there is an authorisation problem. the apps seems to be from an verified developer but the certification for this app was canceled. just got the option to put the app into the trash.

got mac os 10.9.4 and allowed to use all apps even from unknown developers, i´m from germany.

but 1.5.2 is working very well :D. Thanks!

No problems running 1.6 cliffom- and best of all it works! Thanks so much- just promise you're not stealing all of our passwords :p -- JK! good work man

Thanks, glad 1.6 is running for you. No password stealing here, promise. That is why I did the initial integration with Keychain and not user preferences :)

- - - Updated - - -

got the same problems, i just can use the version 1.5.2

if i try to use your 1.6 version it does say there is an authorisation problem. the apps seems to be from an verified developer but the certification for this app was canceled. just got the option to put the app into the trash.

got mac os 10.9.4 and allowed to use all apps even from unknown developers, i´m from germany.

but 1.5.2 is working very well :D. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll dig deeper into it. I'm able to replicate on a non-development Retina Macbook Pro.

I just uploaded a new zip archive for 1.6, turns out I wasn't signing the app correctly for distribution. If you have a moment, please grab the latest version from https://github.com/cliffom/appleHDAReset/releases and let me know if you have any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back