Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good morning,
I'm trying to solve an issue that's been happening lately. I'm running Catalina 10.15.7 with Clover 5122 with a Radeon RX 5700 XT. For Kexts, I'm running AppleALC 1.5.3, IntelMausiEthernet 2.3.0, Lilu 1.4.8, VirtualSMC 1.1.7, and WhateverGreen 1.4.3, all of which are the latest versions, located in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. I have a patched SSDt for my processor, my RX 5700 XT, and USB. All is working, however, I'm having odd graphics glitches, where I get a rainbow of colors, and it exits me out to the login screen. This happens if I'm working on the computer or not, so I don't believe it's any sort of sleep issue. I'm also frequently coming back to the Clover login if I leave my machine unattended, so (that) may be a sleep issue and it's just rebooting.

I've attached a copy of my config.plist

Any idea what could be causing this behavior? All had been working well for the longest time, and something changed in the past month or so (possible Clover update)

Attachments

• config.plist
    14.3 KB · Views: 34
I have the same exact issue. Just random. Not a set time.. Not sure if it's quick sleep or what but it's happening all of a sudden. Started before I updated to 10.15.7. Will be watching this thread hoping someone's found a solution. Thanks!

I have fixed my issue with this. I opened up console and checked the crash report.. and Streamlabs OBS virtualcam was crashing my system. I got rid of it and all good. Do that. Open console and see what's what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back