Graphics
Integrated HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just finished watching Stingrays video on Multibeast and enjoyed it. One step he did was to delete his motherboard identification (model name) out of the file name of the .aml file on his desktop. This left only DSDT.aml on the desktop before running Multibeast. Is this step necessary? I run Multibeast with the full file name ( DSDT-GA-H67A-UD3H-B3-F6.aml) on my desktop. Have I missed the benefits of this UserDSDT feature in Multibeast because I did not use it as just DSDT.aml?

Thanks so much. Currently playing around with updating to 10.7.3 but should probably have my system truly optimized before I make the change, eh? ;)

Scuba said:
I just finished watching Stingrays video on Multibeast and enjoyed it. One step he did was to delete his motherboard identification (model name) out of the file name of the .aml file on his desktop. This left only DSDT.aml on the desktop before running Multibeast. Is this step necessary?
No ;)

Scuba said:
I just finished watching Stingrays video on Multibeast and enjoyed it. One step he did was to delete his motherboard identification (model name) out of the file name of the .aml file on his desktop. This left only DSDT.aml on the desktop before running Multibeast. Is this step necessary? I run Multibeast with the full file name ( DSDT-GA-H67A-UD3H-B3-F6.aml) on my desktop. Have I missed the benefits of this UserDSDT feature in Multibeast because I did not use it as just DSDT.aml?

Thanks so much. Currently playing around with updating to 10.7.3 but should probably have my system truly optimized before I make the change, eh? ;)

IMHO this step is not necessary. I havn't rename my DSDT for the use with Multibeast.

Regards

// EDIT
@karacho

warst wohl schneller :lol:

Thank you all, I will continue moving forward confidently ( I say that with just a touch of sarcasm, as I seem to learn so much every day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back