Contribute
Register

Question about the "boot0 Error: The Official Guide"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Use copy paste if you're not sure what the command is.

It is: ell ess space dash ell space slash Volumes

so...
Code:
ls -l /Volumes
# not
ls -|/Volumes

noob mistake....

this is what i got

so ip ut in "MACOSX" in the command?

Attachments

• DSCF2209.jpg
    DSCF2209.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 185
noob mistake....

this is what i got

so ip ut in "MACOSX" in the command?

Yes, not "MACOSX Install" because that's not the name you gave it when you created your Unibeast stick...

thank you so much! really appreciate it!

Hi, I hope I can find a solution for my problem, I've entered the command dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2 instead of dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk1s2, and now, I cannot access my windows Data partition, please help me recovering my Data or accessing my Data partition. Thanks.

Hi, I hope I can find a solution for my problem, I've entered the command dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2 instead of dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk1s2, and now, I cannot access my windows Data partition, please help me recovering my Data or accessing my Data partition. Thanks.

If you damaged your partition, you may have to restore from backup.

Brilliant BigDonkey you solved my issue!

Which I"ll explain incase it may be helpful to someone else...I was typing my unibeast name as it is shown in disk utility (or even just how I created it) which is "USB BRUV" but it was not working as I was receiving "NO such file or directory" but when using tab to auto fill, it gave me "USB\ BRUV" I had already tried with the forward slash but without both \ and a space also.

Brilliant BigDonkey you solved my issue!

Which I"ll explain incase it may be helpful to someone else...I was typing my unibeast name as it is shown in disk utility (or even just how I created it) which is "USB BRUV" but it was not working as I was receiving "NO such file or directory" but when using tab to auto fill, it gave me "USB\ BRUV" I had already tried with the forward slash but without both \ and a space also.

You could also enclose it in quotes...

"USB BRUV"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back