Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
"Prohibited" sign on boot

Dear Team
This is my first attempt installing os el capitan on my PC. I am a newy in all this Hacktintosh world. I have been going through many of your posts but I cant really find a solution to this matter.
My PC is: Asrock fatality x99x.
Zotac nvidia gtx 980ti
i7-5820k.

After getting the prohibited sign on my first installation I tried booting verbose. And this is what i got.

IMG_2051.PNG

After this screenshot everything disappear and the system reboots.
I also read in other post:
GTX980ti: May need to perform the install without it, install Nvidia Web drivers, then put the 980 Ti back in. Others report that installing a magic kext may allow it to get through the install.

Is there any solution for this? and also, How can I install --Magic kext--

Thanks for your time guys.

"Prohibited" sign on boot

Dear Team
This is my first attempt installing os el capitan on my PC. I am a newy in all this Hacktintosh world. I have been going through many of your posts but I cant really find a solution to this matter.
My PC is: Asrock fatality x99x.
Zotac nvidia gtx 980ti
i7-5820k.

After getting the prohibited sign on my first installation I tried booting verbose. And this is what i got.

After this screenshot everything disappear and the system reboots.
I also read in other post:
GTX980ti: May need to perform the install without it, install Nvidia Web drivers, then put the 980 Ti back in. Others report that installing a magic kext may allow it to get through the install.

Is there any solution for this? and also, How can I install --Magic kext--

Thanks for your time guys.

try booting with npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000

Thank you very much for your help and your time! It is really much appreciated. unfortunately I tried both: npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000 with no success, but this time I am getting a completely different screenshot:

IMG_2062.PNG

What shoud I do! :banghead:

Regards From Hong kong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back