Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey there,

I had a friend follow the instructions on LifeHacker to create me a bootable version of El Capitan.

Clover loads up but upon trying to install in verbose mode it freezes at AMFILoadTrust.

Here is a photo of the screen:
IMG_20160426_125118.jpg

I tried renaming config_HD4000_1366x768.plist found at http://github.com/rehabman/os-x-clover-laptop-config and using that as the config.plist but then the option to choose Mac OS X on Clover disappears.

Not sure where to go from here.

Warmest regards,
Jack

Hey there,

I had a friend follow the instructions on LifeHacker to create me a bootable version of El Capitan.

Clover loads up but upon trying to install in verbose mode it freezes at AMFILoadTrust.

Here is a photo of the screen:
View attachment 186677

I tried renaming config_HD4000_1366x768.plist found at http://github.com/rehabman/os-x-clover-laptop-config and using that as the config.plist but then the option to choose Mac OS X on Clover disappears.

Not sure where to go from here.

Warmest regards,
Jack

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

--

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

mee too :( my laptop run yosemite well but when i try to install El Capital, this problem occurs :(

Read post #2.
Thank you for all of your hard working and supporting Rehabman!
This is another time i need your support from the first in Yosemite thread :)
This problem stills harassing me :( and im unable to install El Capitan :(
Pls take a look at my attachment and give me some clue to fix it!
i use the newest Clover version!
Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 82
  • Clover_Install_Log.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 118
Thank you for all of your hard working and supporting Rehabman!
This is another time i need your support from the first in Yosemite thread :)
This problem stills harassing me :( and im unable to install El Capitan :(
Pls take a look at my attachment and give me some clue to fix it!
i use the newest Clover version!
Thank you very much!

Read guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Note first paragraph marked "*** IMPORTANT ***"

Also read the guide regarding drivers64UEFI, CLOVER/kexts, and config.plist

Also, please fill out your profile as previously requested and as requested in the guide.

Read guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Note first paragraph marked "*** IMPORTANT ***"

Also read the guide regarding drivers64UEFI, CLOVER/kexts, and config.plist

Also, please fill out your profile as previously requested and as requested in the guide.

Hello Rehabman! Have a nice day, btw!
- Followed your guide i made these steps:
+ Install Clover v3625 to usb in UEFI mode, copy all essential drivers and kexts.
+ Then i replace config.plist file and DSDT file i already patched that work well with Yosemite (include imessage fixing, backlight, battery, sound...etc...).
+ Install El Capitan to usb using Vanilla method)
+ Boot with usb but the problem still occurs :( This time it does not stuck at "AMFILoadTrust" but "AMFILoadTrusted" :(
- Pls help me! To make sure you can understand my system rather than look at my signature or profile, i attack a file reported with CPU-Z (system report.txt), the new Clover folder. Pls take a look at them! Many people using ASUS Laptop stuck at this point like me.
Thank you very much!

Attachments

• System Report.txt
    42.2 KB · Views: 127
  • CLOVER 2.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
Hello Rehabman! Have a nice day, btw!
- Followed your guide i made these steps:
+ Install Clover v3625 to usb in UEFI mode, copy all essential drivers and kexts.
+ Then i replace config.plist file and DSDT file i already patched that work well with Yosemite (include imessage fixing, backlight, battery, sound...etc...).
+ Install El Capitan to usb using Vanilla method)
+ Boot with usb but the problem still occurs :( This time it does not stuck at "AMFILoadTrust" but "AMFILoadTrusted" :(
- Pls help me! To make sure you can understand my system rather than look at my signature or profile, i attack a file reported with CPU-Z (system report.txt), the new Clover folder. Pls take a look at them! Many people using ASUS Laptop stuck at this point like me.
Thank you very much!

No need for patched ACPI to reach the installer. Delete all from ACPI/patched.

Follow the guide as written.

No need for patched ACPI to reach the installer. Delete all from ACPI/patched.

Follow the guide as written.
I deleted all that file as you said and try reboot but nothing new :( still stuck mod :(

Hi me when this have helped add over clover configurator ram module
If you somewhere functional Mac OS X / Hackintosh it simple .. if not you will have to manually enter in the config

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back