i5-3320M
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi ,
i managed to install monterey in my T430 old laptop , everything works except bluetooth and i think CPU doesn't optimize its full capability ?

before hackintoshing , i saw in the Task Manager under windows OS that this laptop have 2 cpu and 2threads = 4 logical cores
but after hackintosh , it is only using 1 processor and 2 cpu , yes i know that this laptop have dual core , but why im getting 1 processor only ?
i believe processor is logical and cpu is physical , why i can't get the same output like on windows ?

maybe if i get 2 processors i can get the full speed of t430 , any ideas ?
Thanks ,

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    79.2 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Hi ,
i managed to install monterey in my T430 old laptop , everything works except bluetooth and i think CPU doesn't optimize its full capability ?

before hackintoshing , i saw in the Task Manager under windows OS that this laptop have 2 cpu and 2threads = 4 logical cores
but after hackintosh , it is only using 1 processor and 2 cpu , yes i know that this laptop have dual core , but why im getting 1 processor only ?
i believe processor is logical and cpu is physical , why i can't get the same output like on windows ?

maybe if i get 2 processors i can get the full speed of t430 , any ideas ?
Thanks ,
missing your zipped EFI

uploaded thanks
should not be using a DSDT.aml with opencore

why are you loading both broadcom and intel wifi kexts?

what is the make and model of your wifi?

XhciPortLimit needs to be disabled if you have setup your usb ports correctly

IvyBridge CPU, you can try the following:
MacBookAir5,1
MacBookAir5,2
MacBookPro10,1
MacBookPro10,2

i got the config from the guy in the github that has the same specs as mine , i think broadcom is for bluetooth ? will try macbookpro 10,2

edit: (same in Macbook pro 10,2)
1683378668186.png

i dont know if this is really expected but during windows , because of vtx enabled it acts as 4 logical cores .

Last edited:
i got the config from the guy in the github that has the same specs as mine , i think broadcom is for bluetooth ? will try macbookpro 10,2

edit: (same in Macbook pro 10,2)
View attachment 566423

i dont know if this is really expected but during windows , because of vtx enabled it acts as 4 logical cores .
no new files attached

i just changed SMBIOS definition do i need to upload the efi?
also removed your DSDT?

and yes, you should upload new files if you have made changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back