i7 950
Graphics
gtx 460
MY BUILD
GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R
I7 950
GTX 460
nvidia

Im having problems with my graphics card. When I turn on my computer it will load to the tonymac logo. After the tonymac logo Im getting two errors before booting into mac os 10.6.8. Its says ERROR: dcbtable_version is 0x0 and ERROR: nVidia ROM Patching Failed! It will go to the desktop but after a while the computer will freeze. Can someone please help me?

Thanks John

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. I really need some help

MY BUILD
GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R
I7 950
GTX 460
nvidia

Im having problems with my graphics card. When I turn on my computer it will load to the tonymac logo. After the tonymac logo Im getting two errors before booting into mac os 10.6.8. Its says ERROR: dcbtable_version is 0x0 and ERROR: nVidia ROM Patching Failed! It will go to the desktop but after a while the computer will freeze. Can someone please help me?

Thanks John

John

Suggest locating an older video card than the GTX460 you are using now.

Snow Leo OSX support for nVidia stopped w the 250 260 280 series best results are the nVidia GT9400 or GT9500 suggest locating one of these from friends or family ( in old computers) You can also use the GS8400 series as well.
Older ATI work but I have limited knowledge.

Suggest looking here for some ideas - http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/wiki/index.php/Graphics_Card_Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back