Graphics
Gigabyte GV-N550D5-1GI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I've just downloaded unibeast 1.4 to make a usb version of Lion for my next Hackintosh.
I download and install the program and then when I run the "Install Mac OS X Lion program I get the following error

This copy of the Install Mac OS X Lion application is damaged, and can't be used to install Mac OS X.
Delete this copy of the application, and go to the Purchases page of the Mac App Store to download a new copy.

Any info on this error ??

Thanks for your help

John

Shot in the dark here, but why not follow what it's asking ?

"Delete this copy of the application, and go to the Purchases page of the Mac App Store to download a new copy."

?

Happy to do this and I believe its means the original Lion application. and that would be the Lion Hard drive looking picture, does it mean the original or 10.7.4

ta

zoablive said:
Happy to do this and I believe its means the original Lion application. and that would be the Lion Hard drive looking picture, does it mean the original or 10.7.4

ta

Where did you get Lion from ?

originally I got lion from the app store, and all the updates as combos, I have installed up to 10.7.3 with the 10.7.4 combo update waiting to be installed.

John

zoablive said:
originally I got lion from the app store, and all the updates as combos, I have installed up to 10.7.3 with the 10.7.4 combo update waiting to be installed.

John

err then just re-download from the appStore like it tells you to!! And you will get 10.7.4 (currently)

I know I must be sounding really thick here but as I follow the steps as per the unibeast blog when I go to install unibeast I get an option of installing it on my hard drives but not my usb. I have plugged in my usb and formatted it as per instructions then I downloaded unibeast again and ran it hoping to see my usb offered as an install option. I only get three hard disk partitions with a warning not to install it on my system partition.

Thanks in advance

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back