1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all.
I built a new computer yesterday.

I tried logging into my account in the app store but I get a message

"Unable to verify computer. Please contact Apple."

any idea what is wrong?

I believe you have authorized too many computers , you will have to call apple so they can reset it. Five times is the max.

dinku said:
Hi all.
I built a new computer yesterday.

I tried logging into my account in the app store but I get a message

"Unable to verify computer. Please contact Apple."

any idea what is wrong?

Are you on wi-fi or Ethernet?

No I have authorised 3 computers so far and I am on ethernet.

dinku said:

When I had this problem, it was due to my network settings.

App Store has to see a connection called "Ethernet" and it should be the FIRST network component installed.

If you installed any network component (bluetooth, wi-fi, etc...) before you installed this OR if you renamed the connection, this might cause that error.

In my case, I deleted all my network configurations, I ran multi-beast again with system settings, and installed my ethernet card driver ONLY. The I reboot using USB keyboard and Mouse, no bluetooth. That fixed the problem.

I installed other network components later.

Hope this helps

Afflatus said:
dinku said:

App Store has to see a connection called "Ethernet" and it should be the FIRST network component installed.

If you installed any network component (bluetooth, wi-fi, etc...) before you installed this OR if you renamed the connection, this might cause that error.

In my case, I deleted all my network configurations, I ran multi-beast again with system settings, and installed my ethernet card driver ONLY. The I reboot using USB keyboard and Mouse, no bluetooth. That fixed the problem.

Hope this helps
Thanks for the quick reply

I am able to browse all apps in the store but when I try to down load them I get the error message.

dinku said:
Afflatus said:
dinku said:

Hope this helps
Thanks for the quick reply

I am able to browse all apps in the store but when I try to down load them I get the error message.

Yup. I had the same problem. Same error message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back