Contribute
Register

Problem new hackintosh installation.

Thank you! you're amazing! I'm here if you need someone to test new computers devices!
Congratulation !
After testing the basic functionality, devices ... share with us your notes :

- BIOS settings
- Working/Final EFI folder
- whatever you think someone should take care while building (WhateverGreen vs NootRx , Bars Support)
- etc

Cheers :)

Hi everyone, I'm writing after two weeks because I've been very busy with school, however I managed to test my new hackintosh.
First it can't find new system updates, I'm stuck at version 14.3.1
Then, I have an Intel AX 201 wifi and bluethooth card integrated into the motherboard, I made wifi and bluethooth work with the kexts: bluetoolfixup, intelbluethooth firmware, intelBTpatcher and Airportlwm, the airdrop doesn't work and the audio with the airpods often stutters.
Sometimes the hackintosh is a little slow in performing actions...
I wanted to ask if anyone knew where I could download the latest updated nootRX kext, I didn't understand where to find it, now I'm using a kext taken from a YouTube link. Thanks so much to anyone who can help me!

Attachments

• efi rx6750xt i9 11900kf.zip
    33.5 MB · Views: 4
Go here, click on the green "Code" button and then "Download ZIP."
[Edit: Sorry, there is no "NootRX.kext" in that folder... don't know how to find a proper release.]

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm writing after two weeks because I've been very busy with school, however I managed to test my new hackintosh.
First it can't find new system updates, I'm stuck at version 14.3.1
Then, I have an Intel AX 201 wifi and bluethooth card integrated into the motherboard, I made wifi and bluethooth work with the kexts: bluetoolfixup, intelbluethooth firmware, intelBTpatcher and Airportlwm, the airdrop doesn't work and the audio with the airpods often stutters.
Sometimes the hackintosh is a little slow in performing actions...
I wanted to ask if anyone knew where I could download the latest updated nootRX kext, I didn't understand where to find it, now I'm using a kext taken from a YouTube link. Thanks so much to anyone who can help me!
You can find the kext following the link from post #58.

ok thanks, I found it!
How do I solve the problem of not finding new updates? I'm stuck at 14.3.1 thanks!
You can find the kext following the link from post #58.

ok thanks, I found it!
How do I solve the problem of not finding new updates? I'm stuck at 14.3.1 thanks!
In your config.plist Misc > Security > SecureBootModel change to Disabled, you can change it back to Default after installation.

In your config.plist Misc > Security > SecureBootModel change to Disabled, you can change it back to Default after installation.
Don't work, I changed it to disabled

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-20 alle 18.22.11.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 alle 18.22.11.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-04-20 alle 18.25.22.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 alle 18.25.22.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
  • efi.zip
    33.5 MB · Views: 4
Don't work, I changed it to disabled
Hello,
Some say that SecureBootModel=Disabled is not enough ..

But .... keep it
and
Try adding revpatch=sbvmm on the boot-args line.

Do not forget to reset Nvram :)
Example :
1713631288181.png

or

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>boot-args</key>
<string>-v agdpmod=pikera revpatch=sbvmm</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Hello,
Some say that SecureBootModel=Disabled is not enough ..

But .... keep it
and
Try adding revpatch=sbvmm on the boot-args line.

Do not forget to reset Nvram :)
Example :
View attachment 581583

or

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>boot-args</key>
<string>-v agdpmod=pikera revpatch=sbvmm</string>
</dict>
</plist>
hi, don't work... I also reset the Nvram

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-20 alle 18.55.13.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 alle 18.55.13.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Back