Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Anyone got this audio interface to work? I really need it for my music production and when installing the retail driver it gets a kp on boot..

There is an official release for lion, so dont quite get why it doesnt work :p

I got this to work by deleting all the hda kexts in extensions folder! Kinda sucks that you cant run booth firestudio and onboard sound at the same time...

Uninstall the HDA files from extensions then run system utilites and restart - Then install current lion drivers for presonus firestudio and you are ready to go :headbang:

NewKleer said:
I got this to work by deleting all the hda kexts in extensions folder! Kinda sucks that you cant run booth firestudio and onboard sound at the same time...

Uninstall the HDA files from extensions then run system utilites and restart - Then install current lion drivers for presonus firestudio and you are ready to go :headbang:

Place [SOLVED] in title post. Good job! :thumbup:

Where did you find the info to get it working?

By running system utilities, do you mean disk utilities or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back