Contribute
Register

Post-Multibeast trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Motherboard OR System make and model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i5-4590
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I'm on my 4th attempt to get a stable runnning system here.

i5 4590
gigabyte ga-z97m-d3h
samsung evo 850 120gb

I have gotten to boot into OSX each time, It runs excellent; but without some crucial drivers (namely sound). I've tried restarting without running anything (multibeast) and it seems I have to type "-x" or "-x, -v" "-v" or some combination as such to get OSX to load. After every attempt to instal my sound driver (Realtec ALC892) i end up with a non-functioning maching.

It is also to the point I can't boot from the USB from instal and have to start from scratch each time.

I'm just looking to get a system that boots without pordding and has sounds and ethernet that work.

Please advise!:crazy:

So I'm on my 4th attempt to get a stable runnning system here.

i5 4590
gigabyte ga-z97m-d3h
samsung evo 850 120gb

I have gotten to boot into OSX each time, It runs excellent; but without some crucial drivers (namely sound). I've tried restarting without running anything (multibeast) and it seems I have to type "-x" or "-x, -v" "-v" or some combination as such to get OSX to load. After every attempt to instal my sound driver (Realtec ALC892) i end up with a non-functioning maching.

It is also to the point I can't boot from the USB from instal and have to start from scratch each time.

I'm just looking to get a system that boots without pordding and has sounds and ethernet that work.

Please advise!:crazy:

What do you see in verbose boot (-v) when you have sound connected?

This has happened a few times. If I do a clean install, I can get thernet to work if i boot in safemode. Once I install anyting on multibeast, ethernet ceasses to work and I can only boot in safe mode. Here is the most common scrren i've seen in verbose when booting post multi beast. IMG_0521.jpg

"Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!"

I believe this is an issue related to your Wi-Fi card.

Try booting with -v -f

Hmm ok, do you mind posting the picture again? The link doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back