HD4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Morning All,

I disconnected my W7/ML drives and connected a HDD I wasn't using. I prepared a Mavericks UniBeast USB thumb drive and installed Mavericks successful. But I am now at the stage to where I should be running MultiBeast, per the guild, but OSX isn't allowing me to run MB because it is 'from an unknown developer'.

Since this wasn't mentioned in the 10.9 install guide (or I missed it), I thought I would ask here.

Morning All,

I disconnected my W7/ML drives and connected a HDD I wasn't using. I prepared a Mavericks UniBeast USB thumb drive and installed Mavericks successful. But I am now at the stage to where I should be running MultiBeast, per the guild, but OSX isn't allowing me to run MB because it is 'from an unknown developer'.

Since this wasn't mentioned in the 10.9 install guide (or I missed it), I thought I would ask here.

Go to Sys. Pref. pane, Security and Privacy, Tick box for allow programs downloaded from
anywhere, try again.

Thanks trs96. That change has been made. I also found THIS on the Internet.

BTW, I had Internet access up until I ran MB. I hadn't selected the ethernet driver in MB because I thought a driver was already loaded (re: it worked). I went back an re-ran MB a second time, this time including the driver and all was peaceful in the forest. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back