Contribute
Register

Please help computer hp Envy x2 13in

Status
Not open for further replies.
From where did you download OS X?

From Apple Store

6.jpgScreen Shot 2015-10-10 at 8.33.33 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-10-10 at 8.37.53 PM.jpg

My friend Rehab Man
First, thank you for your contribution to help me
It was to solve the problem of the kernel panic
Thus, the solution prevail benefit for everyone and will enclose the boot files, even after the adjustment will be compatible like my computer for all
The solution
Kernel panic error was displayed on the graphic definition and after researching the issue is resolved on the graphics identity code and remove the nucleus of panic card
Here's a simplified explanation images

1.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg4.jpg
5.jpg6.jpg

thank you Rehab Man .....

My friend Rehab Man
First, thank you for your contribution to help me
It was to solve the problem of the kernel panic
Thus, the solution prevail benefit for everyone and will enclose the boot files, even after the adjustment will be compatible like my computer for all
The solution
Kernel panic error was displayed on the graphic definition and after researching the issue is resolved on the graphics identity code and remove the nucleus of panic card
Here's a simplified explanation images

thank you Rehab Man .....

Setting a FakeID like that to an unsupported ID only serves to disable the graphics drivers.

Setting a FakeID like that to an unsupported ID only serves to disable the graphics drivers.

Installation has been successfully adjust to the successful installation the previous settings successfully definition VGA card,:headbang::thumbup:

:banghead::banghead:But the failure was walking towards me ... all definitions such as Bluetooth device failure And communication and presentation Touch And the Internet and all definitions Definitions of computer sound card failed ..:roll2::banghead::roll2:

I have a problem at take-off between OS Mac and Windows 10 do not know compatible programs with El Capitan system

Knowing that it has been installed Linux system works well it has been identified on each computer and cut another example Ubuntu system also been identified on the computer all the pieces and work as well as Intel supports the definitions for Linux systems

Here the names of the definitions of your computer

1- Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

2- Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)

3- Intel Broadwell HDMI @ Intel Broadwell - Mini HD Audio Controller [E-0] PCI
Realtek ALC282 @ Intel Wildcat Point-LP PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [F-0] PCI

4- Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor [NoDB] Touch Monitor ID AUO232D

5- Battery Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard Unique ID 05088 2014/09/29Hewlett-Packard Primary

Here during the installation stages ....

2015-10-14-196.jpg2015-10-14-197.jpg2015-10-14-199.jpg2015-10-14-206.jpg2015-10-14-207.jpg2015-10-14-210.jpg2015-10-14-213.jpg

Hello my friend-RehabMan

I've given up on the computer to get the tariffs on Captain system I went to install the system Yosemite 10.10.5 and during installation were identified Bluetooth only, and there is a picture please help in getting on Wi-Fi, and bears the number ID.. AC 7265 .. also graphics card problem on the system where the attempt to modify the BIOS failed where encrypted BIOS Is there definitions for solutions

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 6.12.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-23 at 6.17.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-23 at 6.29.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-23 at 6.31.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-23 at 6.34.35 PM.png2015-10-24-226.jpg

There are files attached computers definitions system Linux Can you modify them to suit Mac system

Attachments

• wi-fi-7265-ucode-25.30.14.0.rar
    1 MB · Views: 61
Hello my friend-RehabMan

I've given up on the computer to get the tariffs on Captain system I went to install the system Yosemite 10.10.5 and during installation were identified Bluetooth only, and there is a picture please help in getting on Wi-Fi, and bears the number ID.. AC 7265 .. also graphics card problem on the system where the attempt to modify the BIOS failed where encrypted BIOS Is there definitions for solutions

Intel WiFi is not supported. The FAQ has recommendations for supported WiFi.

As for graphics, if you can't change DVMT-prealloc, you can enable the patch (see my plist files from my Clover guide) and hope it works.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Intel WiFi is not supported. The FAQ has recommendations for supported WiFi.

As for graphics, if you can't change DVMT-prealloc, you can enable the patch (see my plist files from my Clover guide) and hope it works.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Official website of the computer that supports computer definitions for Linux ... Is there an amendment on the ways these definitions to prove on a Mac system ..???

There are files attached computers definitions system Linux Can you modify them to suit Mac system .?

Attachments

• wi-fi-7265-ucode-25.30.14.0.rar
    1 MB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back