Contribute
Register

Please Help ASUS Sabertooth x79 Yosemite Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they are !!!! I'm sorry for the quality but I used my smartphone.

View attachment 145790View attachment 145791

This is when it stops.
However it takes anought time also when there is the string (also visible in the previous pictures) [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchFor TransportEvent........--MissingBluetooth Controller Transport!

Thanks a lot for your help and time
I hope to solve soon.

Regards

How are you connected to your monitor ?

Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.

Morining to everyone,
I've partially solved the problem.

I reinstalled the OS again, not installing the VoodooTSCSync kext, as P1LGRIM said. Everything goes ok.
Then I've installed all the other drivers with multibeast, except for the ethernet one. Everything was fine again, also the ethernet was working, without installing its driver. However, after the reboot of the system (after having installed all the others driver using multibeast) the ethernet has not been recognised anymore !!!!

With this problem I also couldn't login into the apple store and iCloud, because "the identity of my computer could not been verified....." !!!!!

After googling a little bit, I've found a way: I've installed the ethernet driver. After the reboot the system could not boot anymore !!!!!!!! Another time !!!!!!!!

(The Ethernet driver I've installed was: AppleIntelIE1000e v 3.0.4.1a. My Ethernet is integrated in my motherboard, an Asus Saberthooth x79 -
ntel® 82579V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s) )

I've tried other drivers too, but the system always didn't want to boot anymore !!!!!

Reading a little bit on internet, I found the solution for the problem of the "identity of my pc":

"
Go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet."

Ok, this works !!!!!

Now I only have the problem of the boot. Going in verbose mode the problem is this:

[IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchFor TransportEvent........--MissingBluetooth Controller Transport!

A common problem, as I read on internet !!!!

However I tried with this solution found in another post:

"I solved the problem with the missing bluetooth controller transport with the following from InsanelyMac Legend rlf:

Boot -s. When you see the prompt "root:", then:

Type: mount -uw /
Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type: mkdir intel_back
Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: touch ../Extensions"

But, after the first time, I always have to boot doing this:

Boot -s
Type: cd /System/Library/
touch ../Extensions
reboot

Isn't there a way to do that automatically???
Can I fix this problem????

Thanks a lot for your precious help.
Have a nice day

Enrico

How are you connected to your monitor ?

Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.

Yes, I'm using HDMI !

sorry for the delay answering !!
Thanks however !!

"I solved the problem with the missing bluetooth controller transport with the following from InsanelyMac Legend rlf:

Boot -s. When you see the prompt "root:", then:

Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type: mkdir intel_back
Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: touch ../Extensions"

But, after the first time, I always have to boot doing this:

Boot -s
Type: cd /System/Library/
touch ../Extensions
reboot

Isn't there a way to do that automatically???
Can I fix this problem????

Thanks a lot for your precious help.
Have a nice day

Enrico

I think this is an unnecessary step.

You just try booting with flag "dart=0 -f -v"

I think this is an unnecessary step.

You just try booting with flag "dart=0 -f -v"

I ried whay you daid; the first time I did it all was ok. Than I installed the audio driver Realtek ALC892 from Multibeast 6.1.0 (I used the Maverick version because the Yosemite one doesn't go). After the first reboot, nothink, using your flag all is blocked when the pc says:

[PCI configuration begin]

What to do??
Now I have the same problem also using the "old method" with flas -s and using the touch command....

How can I solve???
Thanks a lot for all your help
Regards

Enrico

I ried whay you daid; the first time I did it all was ok. Than I installed the audio driver Realtek ALC892 from Multibeast 6.1.0 (I used the Maverick version because the Yosemite one doesn't go). After the first reboot, nothink, using your flag all is blocked when the pc says:

[PCI configuration begin]

What to do??
Now I have the same problem also using the "old method" with flas -s and using the touch command....

How can I solve???
Thanks a lot for all your help
Regards

Enrico

Try booting with "dart=0 npci=0x2000 -f -v" or "dart=0 npci=0x3000 -f -v"

Ok, my idea is to reinstall all again, the cleanest way I think !!!

So, can you explain me, please, a good way to install OSX Yosemite / Mavericks??

I principally need help about the drivers to install for my setup.
Thanks for your help

Regards

Enrico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back