Contribute
Register

PJalm Repo and Thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like gigabyte released new BIOS for most haswell boards with support for haswell refresh (amongst all the other internal changes). this of course will break most of PJALM DSDTs. So use caution when updating.

I can share my DSDT for every people on a Z87x-OC BIOS F7g if you want. but for sure it would have been nice to leave his repo up as a gesture for his fans...

I feel bad for bumping thread to ask, but I'm unable to PM. Do you have working edits for final non beta bios update? Or specifically can you mention what you need to edit with current PJALM version of patches?

If anyone managed to save a copy of PJALM's P8H77-I Golden Build thread, please let me know. It was the best source of information for working with this motherboard.

What basis? Not true.

Actually, he's right... The newest round of BIOS updates break the patches PJALM created, at least it does on my Z87X-UD5H.

Your patches seem to work fine, with some minor errors which I found somewhat easily fixed, so I was able to re-inject my ALC898 and HDMI audio without much trouble.

I attached the ACPI data from the newest BIOS for my Z87X-UD5H, if you'd like to take a look maybe you or someone else can tell us what's up? I might be able to fix/update the PJALM patches if I understood what was wrong with the existing patches and the newer BIOS versions. I would assume the fixes would be the same, or very similar for other Gigabyte Z87 boards.

I'm a unix administrator by trade but don't quite understand how ASL works completely other than obvious errors.

Attachments

• iojones.iojones
    2.3 MB · Views: 99
  • acpi.zip
    29.6 KB · Views: 87
I am back to working on the repos again and will have more news soon. Right now I am working on setting up somewhere for people to submit new patch requests and will be updating the repos with the new GA and ASUS fixes in next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back