Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Alright, so I made a hackintosh ****** post, No help so far.

System specs :
Asus maximus 4 extreme rev 3
Asus gtx 590 3gb DUAL PROCESSOR
Asus DVD/CD Drives
western digital 2tb HDD 7200RPM, one partition for MAC OS X (500GB)
4GB ddr 3 corsair vengence ram, have 16gb, took out 12GB for installation.
Intel I7 2600k
USB devices - Mouse Keyboard Wireless Card Patriot supersonic magnum 64GB card with Unibeast installation on it.

How i installed:
Unibeast 64 gb patriot card. Everything done to perfection.
Iboot method aswell
I've tried debugging with -v -x -s PCIrootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

I'm stuck on the PCI Configuration part, What do I do?

TL;DR: Stuck on PCI COnfig Begin. What do I do?

Alright, tried that and seems to get past the freaken PCI Config begin thing. But it still crashes, It says something about shutdown cause 3? and then something is written and immediately turns off. What else can be done? I don't know how to add stuff to the plist or w.e. you people call it. So what do I do? How can I get the crash report so i can post it on here for you guys?

Bump
Help me plz!
http://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/19v0kl/need_help_with_installing_os_x_onto_my_gaming_pc/

Try booting with '-v -x npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1' and post a picture of where it stops.

Bump
Help me plz!
http://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/19v0kl/need_help_with_installing_os_x_onto_my_gaming_pc/

Why are you posting installation problems with tonymacx86 tools at ******? Makes zero sense.

Here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 147
What do I do???? I have the whole weekend to work on this. But Yeah...... I need support

-v cpus=1 npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1 Try to boot with this if it doesnt work look for an answer in the builds sections with a similar build like yours.

Alright, so here's what I did. I re used what the other guy said... And it worked, I installed it onto my USB. I can't re partition my HDD to make it a GUD instead of the MBR that it's set at right now. So i just installed it to my patriot supersonic magnum 64gb Flash drive. I was able to fully install it but couldn't boot off it. Didn't know what was wrong. I finally got it to boot up for it was the apple logo with spinning thing under it, after a minute it just told me my computer HAS to be restarted. Could not get past, but in boot menu when I press f8.. It saw the EUFI patriot pmap thing. So I know it successfully installed it onto my USB, I reformatted it right now and going to try your formula. Hopefully it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back