Contribute
Register

Packard bell Easynote TJ65 install OS X Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sorry!

for me this is very difficult because I can only a little english ! I just google to translate ! but I want absolutely to run to bring !

can you please explain this to me like I do that?

i am sorry!

for me this is very difficult because I can only a little english ! I just google to translate ! but I want absolutely to run to bring !

can you please explain this to me like I do that?

I have no details as I have no Nvidia hardware. You'll need to do the research. Google can be useful in finding such information for same/similar hardware.

okay i can tell you everything from the nvidia Geforce G105M

i understand that?
i must even write a Driver? or what is dsdt ?

okay i can tell you everything from the nvidia Geforce G105M

i understand that?
i must even write a Driver? or what is dsdt ?

There are some example patches for Nvidia on my github: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch

I don't know the details/background on them.

But you can use their content as a starting point on your own research into it.

My suggestion would be to find guides that are for similar/same laptops (eg. with same graphics card) as yours. Then analyse what they're doing as far as graphics injection.

okay thanks!

as i can see it , missing the Laptop Display Driver !

nvidia Geforce is there, but Monitor missing! only hdmi Monitor available (about this mac(Monitor))

okay thanks!

as i can see it , missing the Laptop Display Driver !

You already have the driver. Evidenced by the fact that an external monitor works.

You probably just need to inject EDID.

okay what is (inject EDID) ?

sorry because i ask so mucho_O

okay what is (inject EDID) ?

sorry because i ask so mucho_O

You can find out what EDID by using google.

Refer to the patch repo (previously linked) for how to inject it with DSDT patches.

okay, can you help me with it? allow the Monitor runs?

I can tomorrow times take some pictures so you can see how everything looks , who do you like ?

okay, can you help me with it? allow the Monitor runs?

I can tomorrow times take some pictures so you can see how everything looks , who do you like ?

Sorry, I have no experience with Nvidia, as I don't have the hardware. And no plans to purchase any...

You'll need to google/read/research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back