Lenovo
CPU
i5-5300
Graphics
intel
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hi,

Have just purchased a ASUS P8z77-V Pro motherboard. I've been able to install snow lion via unibeast after install it boots. When i try installing easybeast (from multibeast 4.5.2) - and reboot it crashes. Think i need a dsdt for the motherboard but there doesn't seem to be any dsdt available for the P8z77-v board range at the moment so thought i'd give it a go creating one - however the instructions i've found point to having a dsdt patch have been on olarila.com and can't find one available - any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
James.

jambro said:
Hi,

Have just purchased a ASUS P8z77-V Pro motherboard. I've been able to install snow lion via unibeast after install it boots. When i try installing easybeast (from multibeast 4.5.2) - and reboot it crashes. Think i need a dsdt for the motherboard but there doesn't seem to be any dsdt available for the P8z77-v board range at the moment so thought i'd give it a go creating one - however the instructions i've found point to having a dsdt patch have been on olarila.com and can't find one available - any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
James.

Hi, if you haven´t already created a DSDT, then andrewq2 has created. You can ask him to give it to you, and can you please help me with the installation. I have same motherboard but my motherboard cannot find my harddrives. Have you been through it? What options did you choose in BIOS?

for this motherboard too, is there any way I can get DSDT for my motherboard. :banghead:

Hi, did you get Lion to work fully? Am thinking about getting this board but want to see if it is working. Thanks.

can I use this dsdt file for me asus p8z77v mb with 1406 bios? If not can someone help me with what settings to apply in multibeast..any single setting I apply and try to reboot, it fails. HELP!

P8z77-v.dsdt.aml

HI photographer_ue

I FIXT U DSDT - OK JUST INSTAL PATCH APPLEHDAD.KEXT FROM MultiBeast 4.6.1
SAUND WORK

SORY ABOUT MY ENGLISH

Attachments

• P8Z77-V.zip
    51.1 KB · Views: 437
can I use this dsdt file for me asus p8z77v mb with 1406 bios? If not can someone help me with what settings to apply in multibeast..any single setting I apply and try to reboot, it fails. HELP!

Nope. Not on a standard P8Z77-V. I just tried it myself, and got an olympic fast panic response...

Although the P8Z77-V works without dsdt install. It did quite easy for me (noob status, with i5 3570k ivy bridge):
1. Unibeast install Lion
2. Boot from usb-stick and choose installed partition (chameleon). This should work. Be aware that not all usb-connectors are supported yet (for mouse/keyboard).
3. Install EasyBeast with MultiBeast 4.6.1 (latest version for Mountain Lion). Nothing else necessary if you use a supported videocard.
4. Boot from your drive instead of the usb-stick and you should have a bootable hackintosh.

I would also like to know how to extract and create a working DSDT.aml. Tried a few methods, but it doesn't work (yet).

This is the org.chameleon.Boot.plist I currently use (Radeon HD 5770 works out of the box).

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>