Contribute
Register

P7P55D DSDT EDITING - So Far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
brazza said:
Hello all,

the DSDT database contains a single DSDT file for the ASUS P7P55D, version "unknown". Does anyone know the BIOS version that was used?

TIA!

Nobody knows. I have uploaded several different P7P55D DSDT bios versions to this tread.

Hi Beelzebozo,

beelzebozo said:
brazza said:
Hello all,

the DSDT database contains a single DSDT file for the ASUS P7P55D, version "unknown". Does anyone know the BIOS version that was used?

TIA!

Nobody knows. I have uploaded several different P7P55D DSDT bios versions to this tread.

I was afraid of that... I scanned this thread yesterday and found 3 DSDTs for BIOS version 2003. They're all about the same size (60KB), while the DSDT from the database is much smaller (24KB).

I'll try the 3 DSDTs I found here and report my findings.

brazza said:
Hi Beelzebozo,

beelzebozo said:
brazza said:
Hello all,

TIA!

I was afraid of that... I scanned this thread yesterday and found 3 DSDTs for BIOS version 2003. They're all about the same size (60KB), while the DSDT from the database is much smaller (24KB).

I'll try the 3 DSDTs I found here and report my findings.

Use this one:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6746&start=50

The one in the DSDT database is probably from an earlier bios version from last year or 2009 and that is why it's a smaller size.

beelzebozo said:
Use this one:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6746&start=50

The one in the DSDT database is probably from an earlier bios version from last year or 2009 and that is why it's a smaller size.

Thanks! I took your advice and used your DSDT, and it works just fine (I didn't perform any tests, though).

BTW: Wouldn't it be a good idea to upload your DSDT to the database?

Could a P7P55D DSDT work with a sabertooth 55i? It seems, that the BIOS-Versions have the same numbers (version 2003 is the latest).

Another question: I can't seem to find any DSDTs for download in this thread. Maybe I'm just blind o_O

Hi all.

I'm having the same problem as Maroder. I can't see any links or attachments for beelzebozo's edited DSDTs.

lukew1982 said:
Hi all.

I'm having the same problem as Maroder. I can't see any links or attachments for beelzebozo's edited DSDTs.

For anyone looking for DSDTs that I uploaded, they are now located in the DSDT database. Please look there instead of going through this thread as you won't find them in it.

Thanks! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back