Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z97-HD3
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 760
Hello tonymac + forumers!

I am a newbie to this forum - and a newbie switcher to Mac OS X (with my PC).
I tried and finally got to install Mac with no problems. I found the network drivers and sound works fine. When I followed the instructions for the Leopard update + Multibeast , after the restart I had no sound.
I installed a few kexts with no success. Last attempt bricked my OS so I had to re-install it.
What can I do now and make sure I don't brick my Leopard after the update , using the Multibeast installation?
If further details are needed, please let me know! :cool:

xploderx said:
Hello tonymac + forumers!

I am a newbie to this forum - and a newbie switcher to Mac OS X (with my PC).
I tried and finally got to install Mac with no problems. I found the network drivers and sound works fine. When I followed the instructions for the Leopard update + Multibeast , after the restart I had no sound.
I installed a few kexts with no success. Last attempt bricked my OS so I had to re-install it.
What can I do now and make sure I don't brick my Leopard after the update , using the Multibeast installation?
If further details are needed, please let me know! :cool:

I have the P5Q SE Plus, and have to install the AppleHDA rollback every time I apply an OS X update.

Have you tried that yet?

No I haven't cause I had no clue. Can you please enlighten me?
Where can I download it and where do I have to apply it?

Seems like I failed by selecting the EasyBeast Install.
I'll try the userDSDT and come back with the results. Thanks for your help!

Sorry for the triple-posting, but I installed the combo update and did not select any audio drivers. Despite this fact, I lost the audio driver.
Which driver will be the best and isn't going to brick my OS ?

Thanks!!! :headbang:

==UPDATE==

Seems like VoodooHDA worked for me but I seems like I can't get the Line-in input channel (blue). What can I do? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back