Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have everything running and GraphicsEnabler works for my GTS250. I have this outputting to my A/V receiver and then to my Samsung 720p Plasma. If I have overscan turned on there are no resolutions that fit into the screen. The menus are always off the top and things are missing right and left on most. If I turn overscan off it shrinks the 720p resolution to where I have approx 1-2" of black all the way around the image. I tried switchresx4 and created a 1344x728 resolution. When I select that if I am on 720P (1280*720) the picture enlarges to within 1/2" of the edges which I would be perfectly happy with. When the computer sleeps or restarts however, That resolution shrinks to have the 1-2" of black around it. If I switch back to 720p it gets even smaller. If I switch to some other res, then to 720p, then to 1344*728 again it stretches to fill screen within 1/2". Any ideas why or how to correct this? My television and receiver don't seem to have an option for dealing with overscan.

Try going directly to the TV with your HDMI cable.

Did you purchase SwitchResX?

I had overscan issues on my Sony SXRD rear projection TV, but SwitchResX did fix them. It maintains the settings and I haven't had any issues since then.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back