Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
That upgrade killed my third screen on my 4770 minidisplay port . Was working fine under 10.9.2. Tried both with graphics enabler on and off.
Any ideas welcome

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

Hi all,
I still haven't updated to 10.9.2 cause with my Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 Low-Profile card the mini dp would not work anymore.
Now I'm very unsure if that problem ist resolved. Has anybody tried with this GPU?
Thank you!
Fleisch

On my 4770 the mini dp port stopped working after going to 10.9.3, tried with graphics enabler on and off. lost my 3rd screen.
Was working perfectly in 10.9.2

Has anyone had USB issues since updating to 10.9.3? My Keyboard/Mouse cutout for 1 second every minute or so.

I have a Gigabyte H87 series mobo, 4770k, GXT 780 Ti.

i've been getting mouse stutter at 10.9.2 too. very annoying

Work like the charm. Thanks, guy

Sorry how can i replace the offending AppleIntelCpuPowermanagement kext help please!!1:rolleyes:

Seems to have caused an issue with my graphics card. Sapphire Radeon HD6850. System refuses to boot, so I unplugged it and Hackintosh boots with integrated graphics perfectly, iMessage, Audio(after multibeast) all working.

Are you able to use dual SLI video cards with this update?

How about iMessage fix?

Confirmed Stork's instructions work: need to use FileNVRAM 1.1.3 and Chimera 3.0.1. iMessage works as expected with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back