Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
H55M-D2H - 8400GS No problem with update

I'm pleased to report success with my system.

I repaired drive permissions, downloaded and ran the Combo Update installer, then tried running Multibeast to patch audio - but the update appears to actually do the installation AFTER you tell the system to restart so I think it just overwrote the patched audio because I had no sound on reboot. Ran Multibeast to patch audio again, rebooted, and now I have my sound back. :)

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

I followed your instructions and I was able to boot normally after deleting applehda and hdaenabler. I rebooted after fixing permissions and I was still stuck on the apple boot screen. verbose is stuck in the same place too.

- - - Updated - - -

I followed your instructions and I was able to boot normally after deleting applehda and hdaenabler. I rebooted after fixing permissions and I was still stuck on the apple boot screen. verbose is stuck in the same place too.

Here's the step by step way to update:
:ch: Repair Permissions using the Disk Utility on the drive to be updated;*
:ch: Backup your current installation using Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper;
:ch: Use the Software Update to download and install 10.9.2 (recommend using the Combo Update);
:ch: Re-boot;
:ch: Run MultiBeast for Mavericks and just select your audio driver to install and TRIM (if needed);
:ch: Re-boot; and
:ch: Repair Permissions again.​

If you have TRIM enabled, check to see if it was affected by this update.

* You can use the Terminal instead of Disk Utility if you feel comfortable with a UNIX command:
Code:
sudo diskutil repairPermissions /

Hello,

I followed Storck´s instruction (using App Store Update), no problem whatsoever!

Bye
RobbieTobbie

instantlumpia
try to log in using -x flag , if it worked go S/L/E and remove AppleHDA And HDAEnabler then Restart and log in using the normal mode when it works reinstall your Audio using Multibeast and and repair premissions

Edited 27 february 00:27 am:
I have 27" apple cinema display and after day using 10.9.2 i find isight camera on display (through usb) is not detected in the system hardware, so i confirm problem with camera too!

Success:

OS X 10.9.2
Motherboard - GA-H61N-USB3 rev. 1.0 Bios F8
CPU - Intel Core i5-2380P 3.1 GHz, 4xcores, 4xthreads,Socket 1155 Sandy Bridge, 95 watt
HDD 1 - WD Velociraptor 320 GB 10.000 rpm 7 Watts
HDD 2 - Western Digital 3TB, 3,5", 7200RPM, SATAIII, 64MB, WD30EFRX
VGA - EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 - Kepler GK106
RAM - 2x4 GB 1333 MHz
Power - Super Flower SF-550P14XE
Case - Lian Li PC-Q08 Black
King Mod Premium Dampening Kit - Lian Li PC-Q08

chips on motherboard:
Audio - Realtek ALC889
LAN - Realtek RTL8111E
USB 3.0 - Fresco FL1009 chip

10 steps How to update OS X Mavericks to 10.9.2 on Hackintosh - YouTube

Seems as if there's a change to AMD framebuffers- if you use an AMD card, you may need to switch to GraphicsEnabler=Yes instead of GraphicsEnabler=No. Check out the following post for 6xxx/7xxx options:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...graphics-cards-framebuffer-personalities.html

So I've tried all of the Buffers..no luck
Also tried AtiPort=
Still black screen. Mac is accessible through Network.
Shouldn't have upgraded that quickly :(

Updated via Apple's original Software Update, used Multibieast 6.1 to enable again the Trim function.
Works like a charm.

System: Hackintosh
Boot loader: Chimera v2.2.1
CPU: Intel i7 960 (3.30GHz) Quad-Core
MB: Gigabyte x58a-ud3r r2 (Bios FF)
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS 450 OC (1GB) DDR5
nVidia CUDA Driver Version: 5.5.28
Official Apple GPU Driver Version: 8.24.9 310.40.25f01
Ram: Corsair 6GB DDR3 (1600mhz)
HD: Intel SSD 520 Series 240GB
Monitor: Sony Bravia 1920 x 1080 - (42 Zoll)

logitech c920 problem. no video.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone having camera issues? I have the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, and video doesn't work but microphone does.

have u found a fix for this?! I'm having the same issue!

No problems here : just update and reapplying MultiBeast 6,1 for audio

My config : Gigabyte Ga-Z77X-D3H
Intel Core i5-4530
8 GB Crucial Ballistix 1600 MHz
nVidia GTX 650 - 1GB
Crucial M4 256 GB
Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB (love the silence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back